𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙄𝙇

❝ 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍-𝘼𝘽𝙐𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙊𝙁 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙇  ❞

❝ 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝘼𝙉
𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍-𝘼𝘽𝙐𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀
𝙊𝙁 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙇  ❞

❝ 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍-𝘼𝘽𝙐𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙊𝙁 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙇  ❞

We know rules aren't fun. Avengers are notorious for breaking them. But in order for us to get to the fun part (you getting your graphics) we have to first go through the boring part, you looking over the rules. The rules are bolded and, for your convenience, we've included some additional details for you to understand why we have these rules in place. If you have questions either leave them in the comments below or private message us personally!

 If you have questions either leave them in the comments below or private message us personally!

DO NOT REQUEST HOP. We both work very hard on all of our graphics and we would hate for either of us or any other designer to waste time completing a graphic for you only for you to choose between us and leave one of our covers to rot as one of your chapter banners.

COMPLETE PAYMENT/PICKUP IN THREE DAYS OR LESS. We would like our shop to move fairly quickly. If you request, we expect you to complete the payment and pickup in a timely fashion. It isn't fair of you to expect us to hold your place in line if you haven't really "bought" anything from us.

INCLUDE THE PASSWORD. The password is "puny god". Include it in the "anything else" section of your form.

DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE US CREDIT. We spend a few hours on most of our graphics. We at the very least deserve to be credited for our work. More details on how to do that can be found in our personal chapters.

IF YOU WANT CHANGES, ASK. We are always willing to make changes to final products if you would like them. We will not be redoing any graphics but we will make small adjustments that you need to make you love your graphic.

USE OUR FORMS. Do not use any forms from other shops or delete portions of either of our forms. If a part of it is optional, leave it there and write "not applicable" or something along those lines. Similarly, do not delete the fields and just number your answers. We don't have the forms memorized, believe it or not.

DO NOT COMPLETE THE PAYMENT UNTIL AFTER YOU ARE ACCEPTED. We will not require a completed payment until after you are accepted. If you complete it before you are just wasting time if we end up denying you.

BE NICE/PATIENT. We will not be entertaining any requesters who cannot offer basic courtesies. If your request has been idle for more than a week please, say something, if it has not, please just be patient.

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME, TELL US. It's a lot easier to keep track of your requests when we know what your username is. If you change your username at all while your request is in progress (even if this does not impact your request) please give us a courtesy private message!