"Yes ma'am."

"Good. It was nice talking to you." I said walking away.

"I think she's still pregnant. And mood swings hit early." I hear Shane say.

"Daryl. Let's go or I'm leaving with out you." I said. He walked behind me after he got congratulations from everyone. I walked over to the gate and I see that Daryl wasn't behind me. I waited for an hour and I was ready to leave without him. That was when I heard a gun shots. I looked in the direction of the noise. I see everyone was at the barn. I ran over to them and there was walker coming out of it. I ran to stop SN and Sophia getting to close. I pushed them behind me and fired my pistol at the walker's. Soon all of them were dead. I lowered my pistol to my side. I hulster it. I walked over to Daryl. "What happened."

"Shane and the others knew about this. Shane finally flipped." I looked at the crowd of bead walker's and I see Beth crying over one of them I notice a twitch in the walker and I ran towards Beth. "Hey wh-" he was cut off when Beth started screaming. I shot the walker in the head.

"Beth are you ok." I said. She just cried. I stood back up and I hear another scream. I whipped my head towards the scream and I see Sn get grabbed by one of the walker's. I zoomed over to her and just as she was about to get bite I pulled at her and I get grabbed instead. I fell to the ground and the pistol got thrown out of my grasp as I landed on something. I reached for my knife that was in my boot. I struggled. I pushed the walker off of me just as Daryl rips the walker off me and he stabs it. I lifted my shirt to look at my side. A rusty nail in it. "Shit."I said and I rip it out. I cursed at the pain. "Daryl." I said holding the nail in my hand. He looked at me then to the nail.

"Fuck. We're going to need something for that."

"I have antibiotic for that." Hershel said. "But I'm running out." He said. I nodded. I got up and I walked over to Daryl. He hugged me.

"You need to stop being so reckless."

"I was saving my sister." I said. I pulled back. "Let's go find you brother."

"What about that." He said pointing to my wound.

"Or I can get patched then we can go." I said. He nodded.

"Are you going to patch me up. I'm tired having Hershel do it."

"I don't have the stuff."

"I do in my bag. It was my mom's kit." I said. He motioned me to his camp. Hershel stopped us.

"Don't you want me to patch you up."

"No take a break. Daryl is going to do it." I said and he nodded.

"Come to the house for the antibiotics." I nodded and me and Daryl head towards to his camp. I entered his tent and took off my shirt, or the shirt I stole from Daryl. He stitched me up and I stole a plaid shirt. I buttoned it up and tied the bottom of it to give it that girly look.

"That looks good on you. Wait is that my shirt.... Again" he said and I nodded.

"Fine. I stealing that big sweater. It looks like a males sweater anyway." He said. He grabbed it.

"That's because it was Merle sweater. I took it when I first came. Actually he let me borrow it on the first night. I was a little cold."

"Oh you mean the first night wear you and you sister fell asleep on me"

"You were comfortable. Your arms were like pillows."

"Are you saying I have no muscles."

"You said it not me, but no you do. I find those to be great pillows." He looked at me like I was talking nonsense. "I'm weird ok. Jeez stop looking at me like that." I said. He pulled out bandages. I lifted my shirt and he rapped it around me. Covering up the stitched up area. He pulled back and put all the medical stuff away. "I'm liking this belly shirt look. I might wear it like this." I said moving my shirt around to make it look like that natural belly shirt look. He looked at me. It looked like he was drooling over me. I moved his head so his eyes were looking at mine. "Eyes are up here. Why are you drooling over me like this when I was only in a bra like 5 minutes ago. You didn't drool then." I said. He smiled.