"Yes I can see that, but why." She said. I shook my head feeling tears come to my eyes.

"We will have to tell them sooner or later." He said and I grabbed at his shirt. I continue to cry. He hugged me close. Soon the pain went away. I calmed down and I got up to my feet. Daryl had helped me. I wiped my eyes up and took a breath.

"What just happened." Sn asked. "You ok sisy" she asked and grabbed my hand. I nodded.

"Ok what is happening. Are you guys going to tell use."

"Yn are we going to say it or what."

"You can tell them. I wanted to talk to you about something first."

"What." He said. I pulled him away from the others. Once we got out of hearing distance from them, I took a beep breath.

"I want a godmother and godfather just incase something happens to us."

"Nothing is going to happen."

"You can't be too sure about that. We could get split up from the baby."

"Ok fine who were you thinking."

"Dale and carol or Lori."

"Why not Merle." He said and I smack him.

"He can't he's going to be uncle."

"Right. Um... Rick." He said. I gave it some thought

"Dale he like my dad." I said. It was true he acts so much like my dad.

"I want dale to be papa as in grandpa."

"Ok. Umm..... Rick and who."

"Andra."

"No I have something else for her. If we have a girl I want to name it Amy. In honour of her sister."

"Carol." He said. She was his best friend.

"We both trust her. Carol it is."

"Ok let's tell the others." He said and we walked back. "Ok so the news is." He looked at me. I nodded. "Yn pregnant." He said and Sn started jumping around saying.

"I'm going to be an aunt" over and over again. I laugh.

"That's not all." He said. He looked at me.

"We have chosen godparents. It's Rick as godfather." He cheered. "And carol as godmother." She smiled. "Are you guys ok with that. Oh and dale will be papa."

"What about the rest of us."

"Aunts and uncles." I said and everyone nodded.

"I'm not an uncle." Shane said.

"Fine you can be nana." I said.

"I'm liking uncle." He said stepping back. I laugh.

"One more thing. For Andra. If we have a girl. We are going to name her Amy, in honour of your sister." I said. She smiled and she hugged me.

"Does this mean you forgive me." I nodded and she hugged me again.

"Wait was that why you were in pain, because if you were then how do you know if the baby is even alive."

"There would have been blood and bigger pain."

"You don't even know if there was blood."

"Just stop. We will find out soon enough. Now you got the news, Daryl let's go." I said grabbing my guns. "Oh and Shane touch my guns again. There will be hell to pay. Are we clear."