There was another sound of doors opening and closing, before Claire appeared in the doorway of our compartment.

She glanced around at all of us before speaking.
"I'm sorry you guys had to listen to that."

I smiled comfortingly at her and patted the seat next to me.

She walked over and sat down, resting her head on my shoulder.

~Claire~

I took my head off Sirius's shoulder and looked over at James, who was staring out the window.

"James," I said, trying to get his attention.

James looked over at me, and for the first time ever. I saw James Potter frowning.

"She didn't mean that James. She just hasn't taken the time to get to know you guys," I stated.

James nodded, but stayed silent.

"Maybe you should go talk to her," I suggested.

James arched an eyebrow and asked,
"Will I get killed?"

I laughed and shook my head 'no'.

"She needs to talk to somebody. And you'd be perfect for the job," Camellia added.
"This is your chance" I stated.

James nodded and stood up, walking out the door and to the one next door.

Camellia groaned and said, "Finally!", before spreading her legs across the chair and resting her head in Remus's lap. Who started running his fingers through her hair.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask," I started, looking up to get the taller boys attention.
"Do you want to meet my parents when we get to the station?" I asked Sirius.

He took a second before answering,
"I'd love to. But are they going to like me?"

I snorted unattractively and laughed aloud.

"My mum will love you, and I mean love you," I answered.
"What about your dad?" Sirius asked nervously.
"Um. Well I mean, we can only hope with him," I said honestly.

Sirius looked at me with a look that clearly said,
"That means no."

"Well, I mean. He may like you. He's usually pretty chill when I talk about boys. And in any other circumstance he would love you," I again answered honestly.
"What do you mean 'In any other circumstance'?" Sirius questioned warily.

Sirius Black was here. In front of me. Biting his lip nervously.

What a day.

"Well.....Sirius I don't want to hurt your feelings," I replied, looking down at my hands that were in my lap as I sat with my legs crossed.
"You're not going to hurt my feelings Claire. Just tell me," Sirius urged.

I let out a sigh before looking up at him.
"My dad's a pureblood and doesn't particularly like Blacks."

He stared at me with a pained expression, but it was quickly covered by a sigh.
"That's fine. He's got his opinions, and we've got ours," Sirius nodded.

I smiled lightly at him.

"I've got an idea!" I said excitedly, and he nodded for me to continue.
"I'll tell him that we're dating, while you stand with James and his parents. If things go well, I'll signal for you to come over and meet them. If not, then we're both not going to have parents."

Sirius stared at me in shock.

"What do you mean we both won't have parents?" He asked.
"Sirius. I don't care what my parents think about you. I love you, and that's what matters," I said.
"I love you too," Sirius replied with a smile.

And then we kissed.

For a second.

"That was beautiful," Camellia's voice interrupted.
"That it was," Came Lily's.
"Couldn't agree more," Remus said.
"Absolutely beautiful," James spoke.

Sirius and I pulled away to see Remus and Camellia cuddling on the chair across from us, and James and Lily standing in the doorway.

Lily apologized, James grinned, Remus and Camellia smiled, but Sirius and I only kept exchanging nervous smiles.

Because in only half an hour, we'd be making a huge impact on our relationship, and our future.

And let me tell you. That half hour, felt like half a second.

Now here I am. Walking up to my smiling parents. And glancing at Sirius over by the Potters every two seconds.

"Claire! How was your sixth year?!" My mother asked sweetly.
"It was great mum, but I have something to tell you," I said nervously.
"Well go on," My father urged.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted by yelling.

Yelling that was coming from where Sirius was.

The three of us immediately turned in the direction of the yelling, and there it was.

Walburga Black, screaming at Sirius Black.

"You absolutely disgust me!" Walburga screamed.

"C'mon Claire let's go," My mother said, grabbing my wrist just as my father began to apparate.

Just as I felt my insides begin to twist, I made eye contact with Sirius, for just a split second before disappearing.

As soon as we landed in the living room of our house, I felt like crying.

Not because of the discomfort in my stomach, but the discomfort in my heart.

I just left my boyfriend alone with his mother.

I'm a horrible girlfriend.

To make matters worse. My father wasn't very happy about this either.

But he was feeling different emotions about the topic.

"Do you know that boy Claire?" My father asked.
"You mean Sirius Black?" I questioned, hoping he'd say no.
"Yes," He replied.
"I've seen him around the school," I said. Ans I wasn't lying. But I saw him a lot more than the sentence made out to be.

He nodded, and looked at my mother before turning back to me.

"Claire. You know what's going on, don't you?" He asked.
"You mean Lord Voldemort," I confirmed.

He flinched at the name, but nodded again.

"Yes, I mean him. What I mean to say though. Is that all of the Blacks are Death Eaters. And I want you to avoid them at all costs," He ordered.
"But, what if he's not a Death Eater?" I asked, trying to get my father to see the good in Sirius.
"Then he will be," He answered.

Silence.

"Do you understand?"
"But father-"
"Do you understand?!"
"Y-yes father."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I would just like to say.
Even though this chapter makes Lily sound really rude. It doesn't explain her side of the story – which is partially my fault – but you'll have to read my Jily story to understand this.
And yes. I am aware that I don't have a Jily story. But I will be making a Jily story after the sequel of this story.
Yes, the sequel!
There will be a sequel!

That's really all I have to say, except a thank you!
Thank you for 800 reads!
I love this story, even though it's taking me so much longer to write than my other stories, and I'm glad you guys are liking it too.
That's all!
If you've read this far, then thank you for that too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~