Gods and Their Mobile's

Start from the beginning

"Ya, well people change" I murmured. It was true. I would've laughed at you and told you that you were delusional if you would've told me a few weeks ago that I would be planning to plot against the gods.

"Okay. I'm outside the border. How fast can you get here?" she asked.

"Five minutes. Maybe less." I told her already walking towards the border line.

"okay I'll be here" she assured before the lines went dead. I shoved the mobile into my jacket pocket and started to walk faster.

Bitting my lip I made a drastic decision. One that I would of never thought of if it wasn't for Annabeth who reminded me that many would give their lives for Olympus, at the last minute. Pulling the phone back out I texted six simple words. Thinking that a threat will warn them.

BLOOD WILL SPILL ON OLYMPUS'S BELOVED

Hopefully the will get the motto soon enough and act quickly before it all goes down.

BETH (BELLA) P.O.V

"I. Don't. Care" I warned Apollo.

"But that's unreasonable Beth! Please reconsider" he pleaded.

"He threatened my daughter! How would your feel if Hades tried to kill your music mojo? Huh. You wouldn't like it would you?" I taunted.

"Beth... You know he wouldn't do that" he tried to reason.

"Really? Because your just a minor god compared to Zeus . And didn't he try to take Zues's lighting bolt away?" I smirked knowing I was getting in his head. I get what I want no matter what. I will move every spec of dust in heaven and earth until I get it. And what. Want right now is a full put war to show Hades you really is in charge.

"I'm not so sure Beth. You just pulled that stunt a few years ago. He wouldn't do another one so fast" he said unsure. Probably trying to convince himself.

And that when it happened. Apollo's mobile phone started ringing. Shooting a curious glance at him I watched him shrug and take it out. I was just going to continue (or perhaps laugh at him how it was funny that a godly being using such a mortal device is beyond even me) but I didn't when I saw his face lose it's color and it seemed that he had aged a few years in a matter of seconds.

"What?" I asked trying to sneak a glance at his phone.

"You got what you wanted. A full out war. But not the one you wanted. We have to call the council" he took a deep breath and explained, showing me his phone.

In bold letters it clearly stated:

BLOOD WILL SPILL ON OLYMPUS'S BELOVED

Giving the phone back to Apollo I commanded him, "This is beyond the council. Call you-know-who and Chiron besides the ENTIRE council. Oh, and tell Aphro that I don't give a sh*t if she is h*rny with Ares right now. I want everyone in the throne room in fifteen minutes EXACTLY. No excuses."

He nodded his head and started making calls while running away, probably to find someone else.

Meanwhile I traveled to my chamber's with my godly power's. Letting out a breath I did not know I had held, I picked up A.J. and wrapped her in a sturdy blanket.

"Annalise !" i called A.J.'s nanny who was downstairs making A.J. a bottle. She soon came rushing up next to me to see what was wrong. "Her take her and make sure she's safe. You know we're to hide"

Annalise nodded taking A.J. into her arms before disappearing.

Now that A.J. was no longer in sudden danger I felt like the weight of the sky was lifted from my shoulder's.