A New Mission.

It was a cold winter night. Dani West was heading back to his noble cottage after a hard day at work. That day a man came in with his wife looking for their son, they said "He went into the woods after school and his friends said a large spider like man took him!". Dani Heard stories similar to this one. But this story felt a bit more real. In The RedWood township many creatures are seen thru out the woods, here are what the creatures supposedly look like.

1.) A 6foot spider boy with red glowing eyes, has been seen over 10times. Its targets are Cops,Hikers,Kids,And Pets. This one is known to grab its..." Meal" and throw it to make it pass out, then it disappears.(with it's prey)

2.)A 4/5foot Female With a gas mask on, has been seen 5 times lately. Her targets are Male Men, hikers, and cops. This one is know to sneak up on it's prey and inject a liquid which makes it's prey pass out, then she takes her prey and disappears.

3.) A Male Kid with a unsettling grin and cat eyes, has been seen 3 times. It's targets are kids and pets. This one will change its form into it's prey, kill it and act like it's prey and kill of  the group slowly. If it's prey is alone it will knock it out and drag it away.

Those are all the creatures that have been seen.

Dani got to his house to see his friends sitting at his kitchen table talking to each other as his wife sat down with them talking.

"Hm?Oh Hey WessssssT!" Dustin said waving at Dani.

"Hey, Dustin" Dani replied.

"So Dani, did you here about what happened?" Asked Chris

"What happened?" Asked Dani

"Theirs been a reported murder at the High School." Replied Chris.

"What!? Really who died?" Asked Dani.

"T.G Nourdin. One of the jocks." Said Chris.

"Damn, That kid would of made it big." Dani said as he sat down.

"I know right" said Chris

"Did they find out who killed him?" Dani asked.

"That our job!" said Dustin.

As they continued too talk the The channel on T.V was switched into a Live Broadcast By the new and police.

"A tape was found by a local Hiker in the woods as he said he saw a new creature! It is unknown if he actually saw a creature, or will the tape tell us the truth?" A news reporter said.

Chris stood up.

Dani stood up.

Dustin stood up.

"Shall we" Said Dustin as he opened the door.

"Yes we shall" said Dani as he grabbed Dustin by the wrist and walked out.

"Hell yea!" Said Chris.

As they approached the news reported Chris turned over the woods and walked twords it.

"Chris? Chris!?" Yelled Dani.

"Shit!" Yelled Dustin.

When the caught up to Chris they were deep in the woods.

"Great were lo-" Dani was cut off by 6 glowing eyes.

Dani quickly pulled out his gun started to shoot as the creature ran across the trees.

As soon as he knew it they were surround by webs.

"Fuck..." Said Dustin...

(TO BE CONTINUED...)