My sandwich got bitchslapped

Shiro and Slav had been slightly bonding over the last couple months. By bonding, I mean that he could tolerate the 8 armed alien on most days. But with Zarkon defeated and the Galra empire starting to slowly fall, things had been kinda calm lately... But not Slav.
"DO NOT EAT THAT SANDWICH!" Slav said with a shriek. He ran over and slapped it out of Shiro's hand. He was getting tired of this. Holding back a yell, the Black Padadin slowly turned in his chair.
"Please share. Why can't I eat the food that I was very much looking forward to? Hmm?" He very calmly asked. Shiro was always on guard for Slav but he never thought that he would go as far as to slap the mans food right outta his hands.
Slav is catching his breath. When we finally calms, he loudly and dramatically exclaims "Because in 12 realities, you die choking on that food!"
Shiro deadpan looked at him. This was getting ridiculous. Can't a person eat in peace anymore? Is that not just common knowledge? He got up and just walked out of the dining hall. If he couldn't eat his food in here, he was gonna go to the best damn chef he knew.

He knocked on Hunk's door and what the yellow paladin saw when he opened the door was not what he expected. It was Shiro... wearing Slav like a hat on his head.
"He wouldn't let me come alone...." Shiro was done with everything. This time, apparently he died in 3 realities from slipping on a puddle of water. At this point, he would embrace death with open arms.
"Hunk, would you mind going to the kitchen with me and making me something? My food was ruined and I need something to eat that isn't that damned green goo."
"Of course!" Hunk look excited now. "There are these new ingredients that I picked up at what I think is an alien farmers market. I planned on using them tomorrow but now can work!"

It felt like forever but Shiro finally got his food. Never before had he look so happy to see a salad with mystery alien meat sprinkled on top. The leader of the paladins made sure to keep a close eye on his companion because he wasn't going to lose this delectable meal like he did his sandwich.

Authors note: A little starter fic to kick things off! I have a list of your guys requests and I will start them first thing tomorrow! I promise!
Also, did you guys like this? Criticism is open.