Chapter 3: Stickin to the floor

The man turned around after he sent the tweet in public. He wore a tiara that a diva would wear and oddly bright trousers that would embarrass the band members of MUSE.

"Hello! My name's Tom Kirk, I don't know how end up here but-"

Alex interrupted him as he noticed a black troll face mark on his chest.

He muttered to himself "So this is what Star meant about Hashtag Soon... "

"Excuse me?" Tom noticed.

Alex panicked "Nothing!!!!!"

Tom just made a blank stare at Alex .

Alex runs off, but the weather is getting hotter and hotter until he noticed a car that belonged to Cydonian delinquent, he steals it and drives off in panic.

Meanwhile. Tom was unsure of why Alex was scared,  but he felt like he knew him before. Maybe it's just his imagination.

He decides to follow Alex's footprints but it suddenly became car tracks because of a car that he stolen.

Somewhere; Alex drove to a motel and noticed Star's motorbike is there.  "She needs somewhere sleep..." He whispered to himself while opening the car door.

Star shakes her head, "Thank goodness the handler didn't found me..." She takes off her leather jacket and heard a knock on the door.

She opened the door and noticed it's Alex, "Oh it's you again, you Earthling..." She scoffed.

Alex thought he was getting kicked out but nope, it's her snarky manner that almost made him petrified.

"Well get in...  You dork!" She made a rude comment when she gets in,  he walks inside and noticed that she lived there because of things that she smuggled on Earth from cigarettes to alcohol.

"But if you work for the Earth Relations committee of Cydonia-" Alex noticed.

"How come I've stolen all of these?" She finished off Alex's sentence,  "Easy! I'm secretly a delinquent and smuggler." She drinks a shot of whiskey "And that almost cost my job... " She falls asleep on her bed.

Alex sits down on her sofa, he wonders what she's thinking about.

Star mutters in her sleep, "Music?  I don't know what the hell you're talking about...."

Alex nervously puts a CD on Star's CD player which played his own band's songs.