Josh- "Fine come here older bro." He says opening his arms as my dad bear hugs him again.

Topanga and Riley-"Aww, bro love!" As we keep on laughing. Shortly there's another knock on the door, it was Auggie? and-Maya!

Auggie-"Look who I found at the subway!" He said in a low voice while holding Maya's hand. Auggie changed since I was gone, he grew almost as tall as my dad and his hair was les curly and shorter. Then a blonde, blue eyed, little taller, young woman walked into the room with a big backpack, guitar, and big suitcase.

Riley-"PEACHES!" I yelled while running to her and giving her a giant hug.

Maya-"RILEY, I've missed you so much!!!!" She replied. Thank goodness she didn't have a London accent.

Riley-"What are you doing here? I mean I love that you're here, but how did you know to come today?"

Josh-"I may have invited her a few weeks ago." He said slightly blushing, Maya smiled back.

Riley-"You didn't tell him! About you and Lucas!" I whispered to her.

Maya-"I couldn't Riles, everytime I tried his dreamy eyes and gorgeous smile stopped me." She whispered back.

Riley- my eyes lit up as I said "Bay window, bay window right now." While holding Maya's hand to my room. We both sighed as we walked in and looked at the place, it was the same, just with some boxes and less pictures and stuff. We sat on the bay window awkwardly, for reasons I don't know why.

Maya-"We're back here again, Riles." She said while laughing a bit.

Riley-"Yeah," I laughed "I missed our safe place a lot." While patting the cushion.

Maya-"How's college?" 

Riley-"It's good, you?"

Maya-"It's great, it's all about art and that's all I've wanted to learn." She said while smiling

Riley-"I'm glad you love it. So you and Lucas? Or you and Josh?" 

Maya-"everyone knows about me and Lucas, except-Josh." She had a frown on her face. Then out of nowhere someone jumps up from outside of my window and hops in and sits down. Farkle.

Farkle- "Ladies." Me and Maya smiled huge and I hugged him tight.

Maya and Riley-"Farkle." We answer back after hugging him.

Riley- "I've missed you so much."

Maya-"How long have you've been out there?"

Farkle-"the past 20 minutes." 

Maya-"So you heard everything?"

Farkle-"Yeah, you and Lucas, and Josh?" 

Riley-"It's a new triangle, that I am of no part of so I chose to butt out."

Maya-"And she's very bad at butting out,"

Farkle-"But you still love her." Me and Maya smiled.

Maya-"yeah,"

Riley-"And that's how it will always be." We then hear a knock on the door, it was Josh and-

Maya-"Lucas," she gave him a smile and went up to hug him.

Lucas-"I saw that Riley's bay window had lights and figures, something that I haven't seen in the bay window for a long time, so I decided to come over." 

Josh-"Hey, it's all old people out there, do you mind if I sit?" me and Maya nodded, it was from left to right, Farkle, me, Josh, Maya, and Lucas.