Chapter Ten

Ben p.o.v
"Wish me luck"I said and Evie,Jay,and Carlos nodded."all the way up"Jay said,"good luck"Evie said and I started walking up the stairs and went into this house.

I saw Mal spray painting on the wall.Its was a painting of her,Jay,Evie,and Carlos.

"At least I don't see me with horns and a pitch fork"I said and she turned around and was shocked."Ben"she said and I started walking towards her but she stopped me.

"Mal I'm so sorry about our fight it was all my fault please come home"I said holding out my ring.

"Ben I am home"she said,"I brought the Limo it's a sweet ride"I said hoping to cheer her up a little.

"I don't fit in ben,I really gave it my best shot and if you think that I can change I think your wrong"she said.

"Then I'll change skip school,have some fun,break some responsibility"I said."No No you see I'm such a terrible influence,it's only a matter of time until I mess something up and not does the kingdom turn on me they'll turn on you"she said.

"Don't quit us Mal"I said putting the ring in her hand."the people love you I love you,don't you love me?"I asked her.

She looked at the ring and she put it back in my hand."I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what best for you and Auradon"she said going back spray painting a wall.

"You should go Ben,Ben please go please leave"she said. I started walking away and went down the stairs.

"Where's Mal?"Evie asked,"She's not coming back"I said and started walking away.

I felt someone kick me and I fell on the floor,when I saw the person it was a girl with blonde hair and with a red coat and she looked about fifteen.

"hey"I said before two boys came.One of them I recognized from earlier and the other one I had no idea but he had the same coat as the girl and a Hook.

Before I can say anything I felt something hard hit my head and I blacked out.

Carlos p.o.v
"I'll talk to her"Evie said,Evie started talking to Mal through a pipe until Mal told her to go away."let's give her a couple hours to cool off"Jay said and we agreed.

"Guys where's Ben?!"I asked really worried

"Guys where's Ben?!"I asked really worried.We saw him walking to us and we sighed in relief."Ben don't scare us like that"Evie said until I noticed that there was someone behind him like a girl.

"Don't scare you well that's my speciality" Harry Hook said who we thought was Ben. The girl behind him moved to the side and it was CJ.

"Harry, CJ"Evie said."What did you guys do to Ben?"Jay asked them and he looked at CJ with disappointed eyes and she just rolled her eyes.

"Oh benny boo oh we nicked him"CJ said with a smirk.Man she's beautiful when she's evil.

She saw me and smirked and my face went a little red."ya and if you want to see him again have Mal come to the chip shop alone,Uma wants a little visit"Harry said.