VII. it happened by proof.

chapter seven
it happened by proof.

chapter sevenit happened by proof

She was very comfortable. She could feel warmth surrounding her and it was very soothing. She moved her head up, her arms tightly wrapped around to it. And it smelled like something very familiar.

Pepsi?

Austen slowly opened her eyes and to her big surprise, she is very close to Marty. His arm is at her shoulder and he is already awake, he is staring back at her. Austen quickly went out of the couch, flabbergasted.

"I am so sorry." Austen said.

She quickly fixed her morning hair. Austen felt embarrassed that she fell asleep beside Marty.

"It is alright. When you fell asleep, you suddenly grabbed me and I have no choice but to let you sleep." Marty told her. He stretched his arms.

"You should have pushed me away." Austen said.

"I can't. You are completely sound asleep and I wouldn't want to bother you."

Before Austen is about to say something, Doc suddenly woke up. The two teenagers looked at each other. Austen is very worried that Doc might flipped out again.

"Marty, I have this weird dream, I met my future grand daughter who looked like Emma." Doc said.

"Umm..ahhh..D-doc." Marty stuttered. Doc looked at him, perplexed.

"Why, Marty? Did something happen?" Doc asked him, looking worried to him then Marty's eyes looked at Austen then the Doc followed him.

His eyes became wide and pointing his finger at Austen, slowly walking backwards.

"You. You are in my dream, you told me that you are Emma's grand daughter from the future."

"Yes, I am your grand-niece from 2018 and I got in here because of your DeLorean."

Austen is becoming irritated to Doc. She doesn't understand why Doc is not yet convinced that she is Emma's grand daughter.

"What do you mean a DeLorean?" Doc asked her.

"Your time traveling machine."

Doc froze on where he was standing. Marty and Austen are looking at each other, making unsure faces. Then Doc suddenly hugged Austen tightly and she was surprised by his sudden action.

"Okay, what is going on?" Austen asked him.

"You are my solid proof. You are the very evidence that my mahine works."

"So you are actually making a time machine, Doc?" Marty said to Doc.

Doc looked at Austen and he put his palms on her cheeks, analyzing her face.