The arrival of the

I still look into my phone and I was wondering why the chickens yelling. In the meantime, he walked up to me the first comer and in a low voice asked may I sit with you? I say Yes and I didn't pay him more attention. Obviously the first their attention to doing well I thought in the spirit. Then came to me the nice waiter and he asked me if I'm not his chick. I say yes out of politeness. He smiled a little and gave me her. I took a piece and put in my mouth and said ew that's but dry. I lift with her and went up to him and say can I have something to give? He yes you can. I followed him into the kitchen. I found strawberries and whipped cream, I gave it to her and she gave him a taste. He piped and said this is good. I went to sit down not with the chick but small cake. The man who sat at my table he had his head bowed so that he did not see the face and so I sat down and started eating a cupcake. I grabbed my cell phone and she wanted to once again write on FB with girls when in me the man spoke. Can I ask you something? Yes you can? I looked up and with amazement I sa . In my mind, I said quiet quiet don't let nothing on earth peace. He is the cupcake good? I did after my adjustment, yes. He smiled and called the waiter. Marv says that cake is good says the lady. Go get me one. Began to eat cake. I took a phone like that I am looking but I looked at him and said it can't be him it's not him. At that moment he called out the second (what came in and the chickens began to scream) Janne come help me. In that moment I realized that the other is Ville. I lifted my head and I turned to him and seriously it was him. I took the phone, and gleefully wrote on FB I'm having breakfast with Villem and Jann right now. Girls what is it? And so I wrote a comment yes this is so. Girls no shit and I swear Ville is peppered uječenými hens and Janne sitting next to me. Probably will need a Ville my help how I look I was joking on FB. I looked at Janna and I saw clearly that he really doesn't want to.