(Y/N) wiped her watery eyes, "You did?"

"Yeah, I couldn't leave it behind knowing how much you love it."

She smiled, "Thank you, Izuku."

_______

After a long trip, (Y/N) could finally see the castle. It was huge, 3 times the size of hers. 

"Wow, it's huge," Izuku commented, (Y/N) snuffled a laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Think about what you just said." (Y/N) was trying hard to hold a laugh.

Izuku was confused "What did I s--" He was cut off by the realization. "WAIT! NO! THAT ISN'T WHAT I MEANT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE IT SOUND SEXUALLY!"

At this point, (Y/N) couldn't hold it in anymore, she burst out with laughter. All Izuku could do was be embarrassed. 

After a moment, she calmed down from the laughter.

"Sorry Izuku, I couldn't help but hear it like that, I know you'd never say anything like that on purpose."

Izuku nodded, refusing to talk, scared he'd make another mistake.

_______

Sooner than (Y/N) liked, they arrived at the gates. It was time for her to act royal even though it's unlike her. 

She even put on shoes, which saddens her deeply.

They were greeted by King Endeavor, "It's a pleasure, Princess (Y/N) (L/N)." 

King Endeavor's voice was deep and scruffy, he sounded kinda scary.

(Y/N) didn't wanna be here, but still put on a smile, even if it was fake. 

"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine, King Endeavor." She said with fake kindness in her voice. "I'm glad you have opened your door for us, it's an honor to know I'll be marrying into such a heartfelt kingdom such as yours."

"Yes, well, I'm happy to hear that." He said, "Let's head to the Throne room, we shall discuss things there. Follow me." 

Without a second thought, both Izuku and (Y/N) followed him. Even though they didn't say a word to each other, they thought the same thing.

He's intimidating! And scary!!

As they neared the door, guards were lined up on both sides of it, standing at attention as we walked past. Two guards had open the doors for us, closing them as soon as we all entered. 

There was a fancy chair sitting in the middle of the room, Endeavor took his seat at the throne, then nodded for (Y/N) to sit on the chair, which she did.

He clears his throat and after a moment door behind the throne open. A person enters, standing beside the king. 

'Was that door always there?' (Y/N) asked in mind. 

"This is my son and your future husband, Prince Shoto Todoroki." Endeavor introduces blatantly.

(Y/N) exams Shoto closely.

He was quite a looker in (Y/N)'s mind, he seems to work out. His hair was split- right was white and left was red- which confused (Y/N). 

His eyes were also different, being gray and blue. 

It was an odd look for a prince, but what drew her in most about him was a scar that covered his left eye.

'I wonder how that ha--' (Y/N)'s thought were interrupted by Shoto. 

"It's an honor to meet you Princess (Y/N)," He walks over, lightly picks up her hand and kisses the back of it. 

"It's an honor to meet you as well, Prince Shoto. I hope we become close." 

"As do I." He smiled, then made his way to his father's side

She returns the gesture with a fake.

Although the King didn't notice it, Shoto did and frowned slightly, a bit confused. 

"So (Y/N), who is this boy behind you."

She looks behind to see Izuku standing there at attention, looking like a true guard.

"Izuku Midoriya, Sir." She said. "My personal guard."

He glares at Izuku slightly, "Alright, I will have Shoto show you and your guard to your rooms. A maid will come and get you when dinner is ready, do whatever you must until then, understand?"

She nods. "I do, Sir."

"Good, now, off with you." He rudely states. 

I stand and curtsy, "Thank you, King Endeavor." 

Shoto starts walking ahead. "Follow me, please." 

Izuku and I follow. 

'This is gonna be a long year...'

Shoto ended up showing them the entire castle, which was a big help since she could easily get lost here. 

"And finally, your room, Milady." Shoto opens the door, reliving a beautiful room. 

"Wow, it's beautiful." Was all (Y/N) was able to say, stunned by its beauty. It was hard for her to believe she was staying in a room like this. 

"Um, Sir Izuku? Would it be alright is me and (Y/N) had a moment alone?" Shoto asked politely.

"Uh, s-sure!" He stuttered. 

Shoto smiled. "Thank you, your room is beside (Y/N)'s if you wanna unpack your things a settle in."

"Thank you, see you soon, Milady," Izuku said, walking out. 

The door closed behind him, leaving (Y/N) and Shoto in an awkward tension.

"So," (Y/N) said, hoping to break it. "Is there something you wanted to talk about?" 

"Ah yes. I have a question."

"Shoot for it." She said, looking around the room. 

Shoto looked right at her. "You don't wanna marry me, do you?"

(Y/N) froze.

'Crap...'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yay, Shoto was here! 

I'm trying to make the characters as close to their actual personalities as I can, but there might be some scenes where they are out of character, sorry.

I'm trying to update at least once a day since it's summer and I'm doing nothing XD, but once school starts up again, it might be 2 days a week. 

Also, I'm going to be making a few jokes throughout the book, if you don't find them funny and/or think they are unneeded, please let me know and I'll stop right away. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

(Word Count: 1522)

*~Lace V. Rose~*