Chaper 1

Andrew's POV

We have 5 more minutes to win the match. We're against Portugal, and the score is 2-1, Portugal is leading.

I'm breathlessly standing in the western middle side of the pitch, Well... My position is left-midfielder, obviously.

I saw my fellow teammate get the ball from the Portugal's forward. I run to the upper part of the pitch and continue to eye the ball, and finally i receive the ball to my fellow midfielder. I try to spot a free forwards and i saw my Best friend, Mark standing in the box. I kick the ball and it fly for a second and when the ball hit Mark's head. The crowds are cheering to our tie goal.

My whole teammates are going crazy and we're up for a penalty kick. And our team choose me for the kick, i inhale deeply and go the penalty area. The referee hand me the ball and i place the ball to the ground. I step back and try to focus on the ball, making sure it will land perfectly to the back of the net. I run forward and kick the ball as hard as i can. And i watch the whole perfect scenario in front of me, we win. I got the winning goal.

I felt my whole body jumping to the joy i'm felling right now. I shout as loud as i can and run around the field. I spotted my long time girlfriend to the crowd and i fly a kiss for her, which made the crowd's cheer grew louder.

After a minute a stop and join the team's celebration until the end.

-

"Hey Babe! Can you please hand me the towel?", I heard Francine yell through the bathroom

I chuckle and get up on the couch to hand her the towel.

Well, Francine is my long time girlfriend and i'm glad that i have her in my life even tho she's a single mom. Yes, she have a daughter that named Sofia.

"What's up, brownies?", a high pitch voice appeared in the room, yup that's her. Francine's daughter.

First, Sofia don't know what's going on between Francine and I and we both hope we can tell her as soon as possible.

"Hey, Lollipop", i greet her back and she look at me confused
"Why your calling me lollipop?", She pretend to be furious
"Because your always giving me your lollipops", I reply playfully and she giggle

Spending time with my girlfriend's daughter makes me nervous, to be honest. Nobody knows if our relationship is permanently and i don't want to hurt Sofia's feelings.

"Did i miss anything?", a very familiar feminine voice caught my attention. Sofia jump up and down while clapping her both hands in the air.

"Yay!! Can you please play with us?", Sofia beg to her mommy

Francine can't hold back her smile and nod to her incredible daughter.

"Perfect! Now, Brownies will be the monster", Sofia said referring to me as the monster "Mommy and I will gonna hide and you need to find us".

"Okay then, you and your mommy have 15 seconds to hide", i said while covering my eyes with my two big hands

I heard Sofia's laugh and that simple laugh can change my mood all day long. I don't care if this happiness was just temporary because there's only one thing i want. I want to marry Francine and be a biological father of Sofia.

"Ready or not, here i come!", I yell, i heard some whisper in the cabinet but i just pretend that i didn't heard those noise.

I go to the bathroom, "Sofia? Francine?", i said while smiling. I heard some louder noise this time so i just get out of the bathroom and face the cabinet "Aha! I think the both of you were hiding in that mysterious cabinet!".

I heard an another familiar giggle and this time, i open the cabinet and spot the two princess hugging each other. "You found us!", Sofia exclaim while jumping into my knees "I wanna dance! Do you want to join me?" The younger one ask me

I glare at her "I don't like dancing", i said and Sofia's smile turn upside down, i look at Francine and she nod.

"Okay! Its time for bed!", France said while grabbing Sofia's small hand. She lead Sofia to her bed and guide her to lay down.

"Brownies?", She whisper
"Yes, Lollipop?", I reply

She smile again and put her arms up asking for a hug, i gently bent down to accept her hug "Promise me that we will gonna dance someday", she mumble above her breathe.

"I promise", I whisper

And with that me and Francine leaves  Sofia's bedroom and go straight to our bed room.

"Do you think that its the right time to tell her the truth?", Francine ask, her tone is serious and i can't do nothing but to hug her.

"Its your decision, Babe. She's your daughter, you should always know what's the best for her", i reply while caressing her cheeks

The both of us just stay like that, until we both fall asleep.