Chapter 18

I sat in the nursery watching the twins who I had just gotten back to sleep after feeding, changing and burping them. It was one of those slow days as I was alone. Jackson was in a meeting at head quarters and my mother was due to be gone for another two days because of demand by all the classes she was now teaching. Ever since the Capitol citizens were being reaped into the games they had been doing all that they could to prepare incase they were chosen. My father was working as well, in his art studio and his bakery, he came home at night and was up the next morning before I woke up. On days that he had his days off he was giving private camoflauge and combat lessons. Everyday was the same old thing, nothing ever changed but I wished it would. Even if it was at the slightest.

Of course I was happy my parents were doing something they loved and enjoyed and was making good money but I wish I could see them and my husband more. I wanted my children to see their father and grandparents more. I brought my fingers to the bridge of my nose and rubbed it before I sighed and closed my eyes as I slumped into the chair.

"Aloe!" I heard someone call.

My eyes snapped open quickly and I looked around. I knew I must've imagined it, afterall my name for the rest of my life was CaliRose not Aloe. Aloe no longer existed. I rose to my feet as I heard movement downstairs and reached under my dress and grabbed the knife I kept strapped there. Heading towards the door to the nursery I stopped as I heard footsteps near. My eyes dropped to the guilded door knob that was twitching and very slowly I rose my knife to prepare to strike. My first and only instinct at this moment was to protect my babies.

A million thoughts ran through my mind, the most reoccuring was who could possibly be here at this tim. My mother and father were not due back for quite some time and nor was my husband. Before I could furthur assess the threat outside the door it opened. I quickly brought the knife down to attack the intruder only to be disarmed of my weapon.

"Good job love." I heard Jacksons voice speak. 

I blinked several times before I was able to think clearly, the intruder wasn't an intruder, it was my husband. He smiled as he flicked the knife across the room, it lodged effortlessly into the wall. In a swift movement he grabbed my waist and pulled me close before he pressed his lips hungrily to mine.

The instant his lips touched mine my chest lit on fire. I wanted him and I ached for him. I was craving him like a dehydrated tribute in a barren arena. I lifted my fingers to his shirt and began fumbling with the buttons. In less than 30 seconds his shirt was off and tossed aside. I then moved to his slacks and unbuttoned them with ease before letting them drop at his ankles. He stepped out of his slacks and in the light I could tell that he wanted me from the tenting in his briefs.

I ran my fingers along the inside of his thigh and listened as his breath hitched slightly. He lifted his hands to the hem of my dress and with ease he tore it. The shredded fabric fell from my body and left me bare.

Jackson eyed me with a bit of wanton in his expression before he spoke. "It's not appropriate for the first lady to not be wearing any garmets under her clothes." he growled seductively.

I inched ever so slowly towards him before I pulled the other knife I kept strapped at my other thigh and cut away his briefs with ease. "Well Mr. President-" I began in a seductive voice. "I'm not in public, I'm in my own home." I grabbed the tounge of his tie that was still around his neck and led him towards the love seat that sat in the corner of the nursery.

He lowered me to the couch and moved above me. He began teasingly placing kisses along my body before he disappeared between my legs. Suddenly my heart threatened to leap from my chest as I felt a heavenly sensation growning between my thighs, he was wonderful with his lips and even better with his tongue. He began moving his toungue faster and I felt my body jerk. I reached down and grabbed his hair to pull him up.