Prologue

Somin walk home alone with tears,yas she's broken seeing her so called crush had a crush on her best friend,Jiwoo

She has made a big mistakes that she had a crush on Matt as known as BM.Shr told everything about BM to Jiwoo but end up seeing BM and Jiwoo take a photo together and yes,Matt does confess to Jiwoo and there is Somin that help them to capture the picture together.

And now she's regret because did not hear what Jseph said.Jseph and Matt were bestie and after Somin get closed with Matt,Jseph came and be friend with Somin too and end up being really close.

Jseph has warning her about Matt yet she's still thinks that there is a change for her but now she's really regret to not listen to Jseph.

Jiwoo in the other hand was speechless,she doesn't now how to response.She doesn't like Matt and she loves Jseph.She'll be really jealous when Somin and Jseph being together but she doesn't care to much cuz she know that Somin loves Matt.

She was afraid that Somin will end their friendship.

Jseph now was in fire how could Matt broke his crush heart just like that.Jseph does like Somin but he know that Somin loves Matt. He know that Matt loves Jiwoo and because of that he had warning Somin about that but Somin's just ignore what he said

---------------------

Hello guys its my first time writing a fanfic and i know my English suck,i'm sorry guys... So here my Kard Fanfic hope you enjoy.

So in this fanfic it just square love hahahhaa

Somin loves Matt loves Jiwoo loves Jseph loves Somin
Hahaha