"Hi Aeilani. Your boyfriend was just being a gentleman and grabbing me a drink."

Aeilani looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Nah I'm getting a drink for myself. You have two hands, do something wit em just like ya mouth do."I say.

Aeilani looks at me and hits me. I knew she was lowkey laughing.

I pull her waist and we walk back to where I was sitting. She sits on my lap while I leaned back in my chair.

Magnolia came on and I swear she went ham on me. She was throwing it back. Y'all already know I had to catch that shit on snap.

Then wopeuplikethis* came on and she was still over here twerking on a nigga.

"That's that dirty, that's that dirty, that girl all up in my face like she ain't tryna swerve me."me and her rap.

I was just on snap zooming in and out of Aeilani's ass.

"You aggy."she says looking at the camera and me.

"You sexy."

She smiles.

"Look at that dimple y'all. Sexy ass."I say kissing her neck.

I end the video and save it to my memories and put it on my story. Caption: love her ❤️😩😍

We partied and then officers came and said they shutting the party down. People were against it and things started getting a little wild.

"I told yo ass we shouldn't have been here."I sneak out with Aeilani.

"Well it was fun."she says.

"I guess."I shrug."How you know that kool-aid girl?"

"Who? Kiara? Where the hell you get kool-aid from?"she laughs.

"Iont remember her name. She was aggy and get following a nigga. Talkin bout do you know Aeilani has a kid. I was like I'm her baby daddy dumbass."

"She's just jealous of me."she says,"She's always been."

"Why?"

"I guess because she started modeling before me and she was actually getting somewhere until they wanted me instead."she shrugs.

"I mean she ain't even pretty to be honest. You ain't either."I say.

She looks at me and punches my arm.

"I'm driving ma'am."I say,"And I'm being serious you ain't pretty. You gorgeous. You beautiful."

She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you Delli, you're welcome ma."

"You always got to ruin a moment."she says.

"I know."

She plugs in my phone in the aux and goes through my music. She plays B.E.D remix.