I could see the light shock and hurt in his eyes before turning completely cold.

"You're right. I don't know how it feels to lose your other piece of your soul, but I do know that you can't act like a five year old. You are the next alpha, try acting like one." He said, getting off the ground.

I growl at him. "You don't know anything."
I clench my jaw waiting for him to say something.

"I don't know anything? Adrian, you're joking right? I helped you through everything don't say I don't know anything."
I unclench my jaw knowing that he speaks the truth.
"You have to remember you are not alone you have a pack to take care of." He spits out.

"Take it."

He looks at me in confusion.
"Take the pack. You would be a better alpha than I'll ever be." I slowly speak knowing that I just betrayed my people.
I could hear some gasps. Some of the wolfs look hurt, and I am sorry, but I can not go on, not like this.
"Take it?... take it. Did you just tell me to take the fucking pack?" Jake screams at me. I couldn't even nod before I feel Jake's fist collide with my right cheek.

"What's the matter with you? You can't just betray us like that. Do you not have a sense of dignity left in your pathetic self?"
I lick my now busted lip.
I glare at him and punched him back, but this time I right hooked him and landed a solid punch on his stomach.

I hear him gasp for air.
"Dignity? My dignity been gone since I lost Lily."

"Lost Lily? You fool. She's still alive. You should be with her. Why are you letting her be alone."
He breathes in and tries to hit me again, but I grab his fist.
"I will break your hand if you talk about Lily. You think she's alive? No, she's gone." My voice wavers towards the end.

"...Her heart is still beating."
Once he said those words, a rush of pain came across my entire body.
I let go of Jake hand and fall to the ground, puking blood.

Jake looks at the blood with such a raw look and looks behind him. All the members stared at me.
I grab my stomach and groaned, begging for Jake to kill me.

"What happened? Are you bleeding internally? Why didn't you let the nurses check on you?" He grabs me and called over some of the pack members.
They picked me up and they began to walk toward the hospital.

I was in so much pain that I didn't want to get better. I just wanted to die.

"S-stop.." I gurgled out.

"No, Adrian you are going to the hospital."

After a couple of minutes I could see the buildings again, but we still in the forest.

I see my mom standing by the edge with a hard look on her face.

Jake stops and looks at her. I slip out of their arms and fall down.
I hit my chest and coughed up more blood.

"Hurry we have to get him to the hospital." Jake says to everyone.

My mom walks up to us and grabs Jake arm.
"No doctor and save his pain."

"What are you talking about. He's coughing up blood, we can't just leave him like this." He says, pointing at the blood on the floor.