One Month Before

11 months today. That's gone fast. One month away, No. No. No. I'm not going to think about, I'm not. Taylor, wake yourself up. I'm  going to love this next month. Spend every moment I can get with him. Yeah. I will. Relive every moment before he goes to college next month. I will. I will. Yeah. 

Oh here he comes, in his truck. I can't believe I have just one more month of summer left, with him. Then he goes. Oh god. Wish it would just stay away for a while. We have already agreed that when the time comes it is best for us to split up before he goes and then we can get on with our lives after that. I haven't exactly decided if this is what I want yet. Well, obviously I don't but I know it is for the best. If that makes sense. 

*Knock Knock*

"Mum, I'll get it" 

"Oohhh, is that your boyfriend". Austin likes to tease me a lot. He's my little brother. Ugh. 

"Shut up" . I got my bag and went to the door. "I'll see you later mum". 

"Okay honey, don't be late and be safe and careful".  

"Okay,see ya". 

"Bye". 

There he was standing by the door. Tall as ever, bright green eyes, with a green top and some jeans. I have my light blue faded jeans on too, cowboy boots and of course my top with Tim McGraw on. I love it.

"Hello beautiful", he said. Oh, his name is Jack by the way.

"Don't get cheesy with me Jack". 

He laughed. "Okay then, you ready?". 

"Yeah". 

Today we are going to the lake. For a whole day, just the two of us. To have a walk round and just wishing that it would last forever. The lake is my favourite place to be. It's just so peaceful. It's like getting away just for a while, from all the drama. 

We got into his truck. His truck was a faded red colour. He likes it, I guess he loves it as it is the only one he is going to get for a while. He isn't the best of drivers either. He tends to get stuck a lot on back roads at night. 

"So then", he said, "You excited for today, because I am? Just you and me, like the old times". 

"Yeah, it;s going to be great. I've been really excited just for it to be me and you. Before, you know what happens". 

"No, No, No". 

"What?", I asked, I gave him a smile.

"We're not going to talk about that Taylor". 

"Bu...", before I could talk he said. 

"No, do you understand?"

"I'm not a child and yes, I do understand", I said sarcastically. He laughed. 

Fifteen minutes passed and we are now at the lake. It's beautiful. The lake is circular, quite big with trees surrounding it just so the sun shine can reach through. It's so peaceful here. I love it. 

*Three hours later*

"It's dark we should go now", I get worried in the dark there, even though I love it, we could get eaten by a fox or anything really. 

"No, not yet". 

"Why not?" . 

"Cause we haven't danced yet". 

"Aw, no". 

He cleared his throat and said "please Miss Swift, could I have the honour to take your hand for one dance before we leave?". 

"The honours all mine". 

We ended up dancing for about fifteen minutes. The moon's like a spotlight on the lake. It is perfect. I want to say like this forever.