Chapter 3

At the Boys' Apartment

When we arrived at the guys' apartment Izzy and I were walking side by side. I really did like him and I was hoping he wouldn't just play my emotions and mess with me. That kiss was arguably the best kiss I've ever had, and I never had wanted it to end.

Their apartment was okay, it had two bedrooms and one bathroom. It didn't have rats or mold, but it wasn't spotless either.

Madi walked up to me when I was looking around the living room. "So...?", she trailed off, obviously wanting to know about the kiss.

"Ugh, yes it was good.", I said.

"Oooooo, ok. Now how good? Like was it okay-good or was it like OH MY FUCKIN' GOD-good?", she asked.

I looked down at the ground blushing, knowing that the second one was the right one.

"Ooooooo, Bella. You're a naughty girl.", she smirked.

Now it was her turn to be embarrassed. "Oh shut up, I saw you going all googly eyes over the giraffe over there", I teased.

"Whatever, he's hot and I like him.", she blushed while looking down.

"Yeah, well I like mine too so shut up.", I smirked.

"Ok, ok.", she said.

"Hey do you girls wanna spend the night?", Steven asked grinning.

I looked around at the small apartment. "There's not enough room.", I replied.

"We'll make it work.", they replied while looking at us.

"Madi and I are taking a room.", Duff said while walking up to her and putting an arm around her waist, soon walking with her to one of the bedrooms.

"I've got the couch!", Slash said while laying down on his claimed territory.

Axl was already passed out in the middle of the living room hugging a bottle of beer.

"I'll sleep in the tub!", Steven said while walking off to the bathroom with a pillow in hand.

"I'm sleeping in the other room.", I said while walking off to the room. As I walked I felt someone's presence behind me. When I entered the room the door was shut by someone. I turned around to see those dark grey irises under that black fringe staring into my eyes. And then he kissed me with so much passion I could feel it radiate through my heart.

We broke the kiss and lied down on the bed.

"Goodnight, Izzy."

"Goodnight, Bella."

A/N: Ooooooo, Izzy likes Bella. I'm also thinking about doing a chapter in Izzy's POV, tell me what you think. And I'm sorry that it's so short. The next one will be longer. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading! :)