Part 9

DJ POV

I startled awake and jumped up landing on my feet looking around I saw that I was in my room.

'how did I end up in here?' I asked myself then I smelled something that I only smelled once in my life and that was last night....the smell still lingers here...he was here..but who was it.
I walked down stairs to see that the guys were already there and they were pissed

"oh shit...hey guys whats going on  why yall here at this time in the after noon you know I love my sleep damn it " Says grumpily and pouts playing it off cool.

" someone was here last night in your room and he wasnt part of our pack!" Brady yelled.

"he has no right setting foot here. ill rip him to shreds the next time he comes around" jake said.

'shit they know someone was in here...and there gonna rip him to shreds if he comes back..they cant do that i wont let it happen'

"sis? you ok ur angers radiating off you" Brady says.

" yea well so is your guys irritating voices " I snapped back.
The guys looked surprised and even backed up a bit.  im not that scary. am i?

" Sorry its red week..." I laugh and scratch my head shyly. 

"its cool Dj don't worry about just go rest  and uh here's some chocolate for ya to" jake said.

" Thanks!" I snatched the chocolate out of his hand and started nawing on it.

They all stared at me while i devoured the chocolate and i growled at them and they all ran for their lives as i laughed and went back to my room.

As soon as i got back to my room i sat down at my desk and scrolled through Instagram. i decide to go for a run and i jump out my window landing on my feet. Before  i could take off i sensed that  wasnt alone. slowly i looked around. all of a sudden theres a stinging sensation on my leg and i realize its a tranquilizer great just what i need. i look up to see someone coming towards me before i could pass out i hear 

" time to come home little one"

Then everything was black.