Part 4

I stood there looking shocked that my eyes change back to there original color. I also remember that Brady brought him here. I turn around and walk closer to Brady.

" you brought Alex with you as back up. For what Brady he cant stop me. neither can you."

" Don't say that i can u just need to let me explain..."

" explain what how u left me on my own for the past year and a half. Brady i'm so scared that i might hurt someone that i love or care about. I have been fighting this since i was sixteen Brady. you have no idea what i'm going through." and with that i bolted. i used almost everything in my power and ran.

" after her " Brady yelled

i ran as fast as i could. i stopped to take a breath but then i heard them coming. i start climbing up a nearby tree and stood there on a branch waiting. i try masking my scent with the woods and it must have worked because they stopped right under me and was confused.

"where she go." one of the two other wolves say

" i dont know "

" well look everywhere we have to find her i have to explain why i left."

" Ok Alpha"

Alpha? really hes an alpha no wonder he had those nimwits with him. they split up and two go north and Brady and Alex go south.. the way i need to go. so i start following them carefully.

" do u smell that?" Brady says

" smell wa.... yea its DJ" oh no they found me

" DJ plz come out i just want to talk "Brady said

should i go out to him. no i should run. no that would be rude but he did leave me. so i take off running.

" DJ wait plz"

"no "

"Stop now." Brady uses his Alpha tone to command me but i dont listen i keep running. It didn't take long for Alex to catch up to me because a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Dj please stop" Alex pleaded.
"why" I start crying " he left for a year and a half Alex. What was I suppose to do. I started slipping from the real world. My depression got to me. I thought I lost him forever." I sobbed the last part. Alex held me till I stopped crying. It felt so right to be in his arms, his warmth and the electric tingles all over my body. I wanted to stay like that forever.
" DJ?" Brady I totally forgot he was here. I pulled away from Alex.
"What Brady " I asked in a quiet voice.
" Can I please explain why I left"

"Yea I guess so "

" OK so before dad died I over heard mom say she was going to meet up with the alpha at the club.
They went to the back room and I listened in. Mom said she was willing to give you up for money. The alpha agreed but when they were done and mom left I went to the alpha and did some of my own bargaining...." he stopped for a minute.
" what did you do Brady"
"I told him to leave you alone and take me instead that's why I left you DJ. I'm sorry. That alpha is just not Good for you." by the end of him explaining I saw a tear slip from his eyes. I couldn't take my brother crying. I ran up to Brady and hugged him tightly.
" you were just trying to protect me and I'm being a total bitch to you. I'm sorry Brady"
" It's ok sis. You don't need to apologize. I should have told you why I left."
" it's fine bro."

I forgive you......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I'll update soon hopefully within a few days.