n y m p h e t

pairing: Jeffrey & Kevin 

warnings: age gap (not very big), nymphet, the word daddy, sexual situations, Kevin POV

His quick footsteps echoed throughout the whole house. He was running with a purpose. He calls out my favorite name. Daddy. It sounded lovely coming from his lips. I look over and see him slide around the corner. He's wearing a little pink skirt, a white fit shirt, and white knee socks. 

"Daddy!"

He plopped into my lap and looked me in the eyes. "W-What is it love?" I barely get out. I can't help looking at his soft thick thighs. "My eyes are up here." I look up at his face and he's slightly smirking. I clear my throat awkwardly. "What did you need?" I ask. "Well" he started. He crosses one leg over the other and smoothes out his skirt. "I wanted to go out to dinner tonight" he says and looks up at me. "Your mother said-" 

"Forget what mom says!" he exclaims. "I can't Jeffrey" I say. He looks at me with those sweet puppy dog eyes. His eyelashes flutter. "Please Daddy?" 

I freeze up. He smiles and wiggles. "Please please please please!" he whines. "Please Daddy" he whispers. "Fine! fine" I sigh. He squeals and hugs me. "Thank you so much!"

He jumps up off my lap and runs into the other room. I take a deep breath and run my hand through my hair. This is going to be an interesting dinner. 

- later -

I slide into the booth next to him and pick up the menu. I hear a whimper and I look towards him. "Daddy" he whines quietly. I look over at him and set my hand on his upper thigh. His breath becomes shaky and he looks up at me. "Whats wrong darling?" I ask. "I..." he stops and his cheeks are a dark shade of pink. 

I look around and theres not many people seated around us. I quickly turn back to him and kiss him gently for a few seconds. I pull away but he tugs at my shirt and whines more. "Ill kiss you more when we get home alright?" I say and grab his chin gently. "I want you" he whispers. I take a deep breath. 

"Later love"

part 2?