Honorshipping - GAYNESS

CAUSE IDOL AND I SHIP IT SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Morty sighed "that's the last challenger..I hope" he muttered yawning.

Morty was about to walk out when he heard the door to the gym open making him groan "look kid I'm tired please come back tomo-" he began but was cut off when he saw Falkner.

Falkner pouted "oh so you can't stay awake a few hours for me?"
Morty laughed "I'll do anything for you!" Morty replied winking earning a blush from falkner.

Falkner rolled his eyes "anyway mostly ghostly you look tired you should rest" he said making Morty nod "I was just about to do that..but someone distracted me" he said smirking.

Falkner huffed "go get some rest before I tell Skylar your cheating on her" Morty rolled his eyes
"You know I don't like her anymore" Falkner raised an eyebrow "do I know that?"

Morty nods "want me to prove it?"

Falkner blinks and nods since he was confused

Morty leaned in and kissed him
Making Falkner blush darkly as Morty pulled away. "W-why did you do that!?"

Morty shrugged "you looked adorable"

Falkner blushes more and looks down. Morty gently grabs his face making him look up "don't hide that adorable blush it makes me happy to know I have that affect on you"

Falkner blushes more "Morty you know I've had a crush on you for a long time don't start teasing me like this..." He said looking back down. Morty shakes his head "I'm not teasing Falkner.." He said leaning in and kissing him again.

Soon they were both kissing each other passionately until idol walked in "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S MY SHIP!!!"

and then vanessa walked in "OH MAH FUCKING GOD YES!!!!! YAOI!!!!"

Falkner and Morty pull away then blink

Vanessa releases a gyarados
"Gya take them away to the magical island!!!"she said making gya nod and swoops them off their feet then flies away.

" have fun!!not too much though!!!"idol called happily
"They grow up so fast.."

Vanessa nods in agreement and grabs a notebook"now..should red and green be next?"

Idol nods "YES"

~with the yaoi couple~

Morty and Falkner blink

"...who the hell were they?"

Morty shrugs "at least I have my alone time with you~" he said kissing him. They kept kissing each other more when a rainbow appeared and the sun grew a smiling face then bird pokemon flew across from them.

They lived as a happy gay couple after that.

The end