#1 A day at the fair

Btw, this one (only this one) is on my Jimin x Reader oneshot book.

"Did you have fun?" Jimin asked (y/n). She nods her head vigorously, practically skipping beside him, one small arm wrapped around the large panda stuffie he won her at the fair less than an hour ago. She wore his large leather jacket and her non occupied hand was in his, his way of making sure she didn't run off if she saw anything of interest to her.

"Well, then we'll go again next year."

"Yay!" She shouts, but he shushes her before she wakes the entirety of her neighborhood. A small pout replaces her large grin, but he just smiles with a chuckle, stopping in front of the entrance of her apartment building and reaching over into his jacket's pocket for his keys, a spare key to her place on it, painted pastel purple, the paint slightly worn from constant use throughout the two months she had lived there so far.

'I still can't believe she actually talked me into keeping this painted purple,' he thinks, opening the door and dragging her into her living room. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Kay," she answers, sitting down and playing with the arms of her new stuffie. He nods, walking back out and locking the door again behind him.

It's not till he halfway home, only about five minutes away, that he realises he left his jacket. With a sigh, he turns back and starts his walk.

He knocks on the door, knowing the last time he just walked in frightened her, and waits. After a moment, she opens the door in a nightgown and socks, the panda hanging by his arm in her small hands grip. He smiles at how adorable she looks and she moves out of his way, allowing him in.

He walks past her and grabs his jacket from where she had sat it on the edge of her couch. "I just forgot this."

"Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow then." He nods, giving her a small hug then leaving once again. She locks the door behind him this time, before heading of to bed and sleeping with the panda cuddled in her arms.