「New Camper」

You guys are 14 in this.

Max's P.O.V

     I've heard that there is going to be a new camper arriving today. I don't really care, but what I do care about is escaping this hell hole. I should tell Neil and Nikki so that they can help me distract that rainbow shit, David. I have no idea what the fuck his problem is, but he needs to know this is the real world.

     I see Neil and Nikki and walk towards them. 

     "Could you guys help me with a plan to escape? I heard there's going to be a new camper. When the bus arrives we can try to escape again." I say putting my hands in my pocket. 

     "I don't know... Last time we got into big trouble.. Plus.. I kinda want to stay here..." Neil says rubbing his arm looking to the side. 

     "Let's just try it again! It's fine, come on! Then we could see the new camper and maybe she or he could help us too!" Nikki says throwing her hands in the air. 

     "Yeah whatever, I just want to leave." I say rolling my eyes.

      We go to the entrance of the camp and wait. David is next to us with a smile on his face. 

     "What are you three doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in camp?" He asks with a worried look. 

     "Oh you know, I just want to hang out with my favorite counselor." I say. And with that, he looks like he's in heaven because... I never tell him anything like that, but it's just to distract him. I roll my eyes as he goes back to his normal smile once he sees the bus in the distance. He steps a few feet away from the entrance. I guess he doesn't want to get run over like last time.

     "Gwen!" David yells holding onto us. The bus stops in front of the entrance. Gwen comes running towards us like a cheetah. She holds onto us while David walks in front of the bus entrance, only to be slapped in the face by the doors as they open. I guess he's going to get hurt one way or another, but he deserves it.

     A girl/boy comes out. They have (H/L) (H/C) hair, (S/C) skin and (E/C) eyes.

(Girl or boy if you want)

(Its for a reason. STOP commenting what you would wear. I get it, you're not colorful. Stahp)

(Your outfit)

     Ugh, so they're one of those people. 

     "Pfft. Are you okay?" They say giggling and offering David a hand. Of course David gladly takes it. "I'm great! Welcome to Camp Campbell!" David says.

     "OH MY GOD, LOOK OVER THERE!" Nikki yells causing us to look where she was pointing. She drags us to the bus along with them. Thing is... The QuarterMaster is still here.

     "Quarter Master, take us away from this place!" Nikki says pointing outside. The bus hadn't moved an inch... Is she an idiot? The Quarter master is one of the people who help around this trash. David gets in with an upset look. 

     "You guys should stop trying to escape already! You guys could get badly injured or worse! Along with that, you guys brought (Y/N) with you." he says pointing at us. 

      "And you should stop trying to interfere with our problems." I say crossing my arms and rolling my eyes once again. 

     "Let's just get back to the camp." David says with a sad look.