.:: Chapter 20 : Regardless. ::.

.:: Your POV, lunch time ::.

You were sitting with the VK's after the whole disaster.

Doug came over and Evie smiled faintly at him.
"Evie, I just want to say-"
"Doug!" Chad says from across the ground.
"I'm so sorry-"
"No, it's oka-"
"Doug," Chad glared.
"Evie-"
"DOUG!"
"Doug, I-"
"I'm sorry, I have to go," Doug frowned and he sat back down by Chad.

"Poor Mal," Audrey and Jane walk by.
"Ben would never keep dating her now that he saw what she's truly capable of," Jane smirked and they both laughed. "Dunno why they started dating anyway. Mal is a villain~!"

"THATS IT," you stand up abruptly from the VK table. Carlos looked up at you and so do the other VK and AK's.

"This is stupid! So what if these four are the sons and daughters of villains?! We're ALL THE SAME!" You yell.

"(Y/n) Radcliffe, how dare you!" Audrey gasped. "I am NOT like them!"
"YES YOU ARE!" You shouted. "YOU ALL ARE! Chad! Evie did your homework for you and you turned her in for using her mirror when she was trusted you with it? She could've easily said no to your homework, but no! She did it out of the kindness of her heart!" Evie cracked a smile at you.

"Jay! If Jay and Carlos weren't at the most recent Tourney game we would've lost! Ben couldn't have got the winning shot! We owe our victory to them!" Jay grinned. "Jay may not've been the nicest towards you guys at first, but now he's the star of the team and one of the nicest guys on campus!"

"Carlos! He has done NOTHING to ANY of you, and you treat him like absolute crap! How stupid is that?" Carlos smiled proudly at you.

"And Mal... Mal did nothing rude to you, Audrey. You started off being rude to her, so she was rude back. Chad? You're a snitch. Audrey? You're a bully. And Jane? You're a home wrecker. And for what? To get a lick of popularity?. Who are the real villains here?" you asked.

Nobody answered.

"That's right. Everyone of you that has been rude to a VK just because they're a VK has made you just as bad as a villain. And you know what?"
You turned over to the VK's and grinned.
"I know you all aren't evil. You're just trying to impress your parents." You walked over to Carlos and he stood up to hold your hands, grinning.

"You don't have a single bad bone in you," you grinned, pecked his lips and hugged him.
"If being an AK means I have to be mean, then I choose to be a K," you grin.
"K?" Carlos asked, laughing softly.

"It's a new title. It means, 'Kid.' It means that you're just a normal kid. Not from Auradon, not from the Isle. I want to be a K."

Carlos grinned, "There's my good girl," he hugged me tightly again, "I almost thought you were gonna become a VK and I would've had to stop you," he chuckles.

"You disgust me, (Y/n) Radcliffe!" Audrey spat at you. "I don't ever want to talk to you again."
"Deal," you smirked and flipped her off, making her curse at you.

You sit back down cuddling up next to Carlos.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yeeeah?" you look up at him a little.
"Can I talk to you? In private?" he asked.

"Yeah, 'course."
You both get up and walk away from the outdoor cafeteria.

"(Y/n) I'm so sorry about what happened with your parents-"
"Carlos!" you laughed. "They loved you!"
"You sure?? I mean, I don't want you to have a bad relationship with them-"
"Hey" you peck his lips. "Everything turned out alright. Now listen to me now and listen very closely," you say, grabbing his hands.
"Yeah...?"

"I'll love you forever, Carlos. Regardless of our parent's history." Carlos grinned and you kiss him passionately.
After a moment you break away, both smiling.
"I was hoping you'd say that, (Y/n)."