.:: Chapter 8 : Love Doctor Evie ::.

.:: Your POV ::.

Knowing that you and Carlos were on good terms, you knocked on Mal and Evie's dorm room door.

Evie opened it, "Uhm, hey? What's up?" she said. "Can I ask you some questions please? It's about Carlos," you smiled shyly. She smirked, "Yes, of course! Come in."

You walk in and sit on Evie's bed. Across the room Mal is sprawled out on the bed reading a spell book. She looked up at you and rolled her eyes, going back to reading.

"So, what's up?" Evie asked.
"Okay... you have to promise not to kill me for what I'm going to say, okay?"
"I promise."
"No promises here," Mal said.
"Yeah, okay."

You sigh.
"Carlos and I kissed."
Evie screamed and clapped her hands excitedly, "Oh my bad, YES! I CALLED IT MAL!" she laughed."
Mal sighs, "Alright, fine, you won the bet..."

"Bet?" You turned to Mal.
"Evie and I bet that you two would either date or kiss before we had to go back to the Isle. I bet you would've killed each other by now," Mal replied.

"Well that's heartwarming..." you muttered.
"So? How was it? Was it romantic? Sweet? Rough? Pas-"
"Used to shut me up," you frowned.

"...oh." Evie frowned. "What do you mean?"
"Okay, here's the thing that you guys are going to kill me for. I.. I followed you guys to the museum and I know that you tried to steal the wand." you sighed.

"WHAT?" Mal yelled, slamming her book shut.
"I was so mad at Carlos because he lied to me. He..." you bit your lip, "he said he didn't want to be villainous anymore. But I caught him helping you guys steal the wand. When the alarm went off, Carlos and I ran into each other and he got upset. I was so mad that I was going to tell Fairy Godmother," you blinked back tears.

"Well? Did you?!" Mal asked, her voice mixed with panic and anger.

"No," you said. "Carlos asked if me if he did something for me if I would keep it quiet. I said it depended on what he did, so he kissed me. It felt so right kissing him, but it also felt forbidden. I don't know what to do, Evie. That's why I came here. I wanted your opinion on the whole thing. I know we don't know each other well, and hell you probably don't even like me, But I gotta know... Does Carlos really like me?" You turned to Evie.

She grinned, "He does. He liked you right from the start, he was just too shy to talk to you. He also thought he had to hate you since your parents are enemies and all."

"Makes sense. So he does like me then?"
"Yep!"
"Okay, then Miss Love Doctor, how do I ask him out?" You asked.
Evie smirked, "Leave that up to me."