Introduction

Why this e-book?

I wrote this short ebook with the intention of sharing the lyrics from my upcoming album Change My Mind before the album and corresponding book are completed because I believe that the lyrics in themselves can move you and encourage you. (All rights reserved.)  I am in the process of writing the book, Change My Mind Before I Lose My Mind, as I complete the album. In them you will be able to follow the complete story of my journey from inner pain and stress to a place where my soul could rest with peace of mind through God's unconditional love.

The Change My Mind Project is now in pretty much into its mixing and mastering phase. Some of the songs are completely done and some have need of some electric guitar solos, a synth comp or what not, but it is definitely moving forward. I have already done a full demo and sent it to some big muckimucks in Nashville to get professional feedback. I auditioned there after presenting it to them this past May. With their constructive criticism in mind, I am now doing the necessary revisions that will make this album even better before distributing the album globally across digital platforms. If you'd like to follow the process, I suggest that you subscribe to the Featherheadmedia.com homepage and or the Facebook page for Featherhead Media. 

Doing my first album takes time because I am the songwriter, the singer of most of the leads, the one doing most of the instrument- and vocal tracks as well as the mixing and the mastering. If I had the money, I would have let someone else do it....maybe. But it's interesting and fun learning to be a music producer.... So, we'll see when I get done.

Theme:

This album is going to take you on a journey from a life of stress to one of peace of mind. Thanks for checking out my home page too featherheadmedia.com I am on Facebook too. There you can follow how the album is developing and get news by subscribing there: https://www.facebook.com/elisabethkitzing/

Enjoy!

Elisabeth Kitzing