Divergent: The New Era

The war with Erudite has stopped; and the post-apocalyptic Chicago is once again in peace. The five factions still remain; and none have been lost. But sadly the Divergent were killed off before the war ended.

     This story revolves around a sixteen-year old boy, named Ethan. He comes from the faction of honesty: Candor, though he has never been really good at telling the truth. But his life begins to get worse when he gets his aptitude test results, and he must choose what is really important to him; his family or himself. His decision will change his life forever. That one choice can transform him...

     *Please note that if you have not read at least one book of the trilogy of Divergent by *Veronica Roth*, this story could be very confusing for you. Also there will twists in certain sections. Some characters are made up, but if you read the trilogy by Veronica, you will be able to tell which characters are made up.*

     NOTE: I do not own the Divergent trilogy; Veronica Roth does. As said before, some characters our mine, but most (EX: Tris and Tobias) are owned by Veronica.

     *Also, the chapters are very short. I apologize for the inconvenience.*