Chapter five: In My Bedroom (DIRTY)

Start from the beginning

" Y'know if ya want, I could fuck you against this wall."

Oh God, please fuck me against this wall.

"Is that what you want babe ? Want me to fuck you against the wall or better yet do want me to put my head in between your legs and make you cum under my tongue ?"

"Zayn." I moan his name ."Tell me what you want baby, and I'll give it to you, anyway you like it." He saids making his way towards my jawline. "Zayn?"

"What is it baby ? What do want?"

"Za-Zayn we can't."

"And why is that, I know you want it. Don't you want this ?" he said kissing down the center of my shirt. Great. Perfect time not to have a bra on. "I-I think we..uh we-" he cuts me off saying "Yes or no babe."

"Uh, I-" he cuts me off again saying "I'm growing very impatient Ashton, I need an answer." I wanna do this so bad right now but I know we can't. Not because I don't want to but because my and his mom are just downstairs but instead I answer"Yes" in his ear.

"I can't hear you Ashton, what did you say ?" he whispers in my ear as he bites earlobe."Yes Zayn." I breath out into his neck.

"Hmm, not loud enough, love."

"Yes Zayn!"

"Better, but I bet I can make you scream louder. Do you want me to make you scream louder ? Hmm?"

"Yes Zayn." I moan

"Say it." He demands

"I want you, to make me scream louder Zayn." I whisper in his ear as I bite on his earlobe."Tell me how you me to fuck you."

"hard." I say kissing him everywhere I can.

"Umm the things you do to me." He saids pulling me from the wall to the bed. He lays me down and hovers over me.

Me and Zayn are now full on making out and we can't keep our hands to ourselves.

For some reason every time my hands goes down his lower he moves them back above my head.

Something's wrong with him. I'm trying to help him out with his stupid boner and he's turning me down. What the fuck is wrong with him ? So just to be sure that I'm not being paranoid, I reached down to his lower again and he does it again. "Ok, What the fuck is wrong with you ?"

"Nothing, nothing sorry." He says going back to kiss me but I pull away.

"Zayn." I look at him giving him a questioning look.

"Fuck" he mumbles looking down at me climbing off and laying down next to me.

"What's wrong Zayn?" I say

"You have no idea how bad I want fuck you but you know we can't." He saids

"And why is that ?" mocking his words from earlier.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that both our mums are down stairs and maybe I don't them to hear you screaming my name." He whisper shouts.

"Great. Now you got me horny for nothing you piece of shit."

"Don't worry I'll have you screaming my name very soon just not now."

"I hate you."

"Like I said the feeling is mutual."

"So whatcha gonna do about that?" I say pointing to his huge boner. He looks down and mumbles "Fuck".

"Guess I'll finish my off in the bathroom, I'll be back."