Chapter five: In My Bedroom (DIRTY)

Okay guy things get a little dirty in this chapter so if you're not into they type of stuff I suggest you skip this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY BABES I'M BORED DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE OF MY LAME (COMPARED TO OTHER STORIES) CHAPTER.

VOTE

COMMENT

READ ON📚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*******Ashton's POV*******

I walk into my bedroom and hop straight in the bed. I'm so tired I can't tolerate anything else right now, just sleep, I need sleep.

Zayn was currently in my bathroom taking a shower. I still can't believe I'm going to the Bahamas, with him though, for THREE FUCKING MONTHS!!!!

I'm happy that I'm going to the Bahamas but I hate that I'm going with him. It's a bittersweet kinda thing.

I hear the shower turn off indicating that he's finished.

"Ashtonnnn!!! Zayn yells. Oh god what does he want.

"Whattt!?" I yell back.

"I need a towel."

"Yeah, so what do ya me to do about it?"

"Bring me a towel." He saids in a duh tone.

"No, I don't wanna get up."

"Ok, either you bring me a towel in 3 or I'll come out butt ass naked."

"You wouldn't."

"1" he starts his count down.

He wouldn't go that far. Would he?

"2, I'm waiting."

He wouldn't.

"3 you asked for it babe" he saids

He wouldn't.

The doorknob on the turns and my eyes widen as a "butt ass naked" Zayn walks out.

He would.

"Oh. My. God." I mumble getting out of my bed. I hope he didn't hear that.

"Like what you see, love?"

I quickly turn my head away so he doesn't see that I'm blushing.

"Um..I-I'll go get you a..uh towel." I say looking down making my way towards my door.

As I reached for my door, Zayn grabs my hands and turns me around so that my back is on the door. He has me pinned up against the door while he's naked and all I'm thinking is damn, this is hot.

Wait! No! Stop !

I can't think like that, especially when my mom and his are in the next room. "Za-Zayn what are y-you doing?"

"Do you remember earlier today, at school, when you were talking about how small my dick was?" he whispers in my ear, totally ignoring my question.

I slowly nod letting the memory come back to me.

He's no where near small.

"Well now you can see for yourself how big my dick." He whispers in my ear as he grabs my thighs and wrap my legs around his waste.

My mind is clouded with all the dirty things Zayn could do to me right now. I wrap my arms around his neck to bring us closer. "Feel that babe? Feel my dick against your ass ? I bet I know another place my dick could go. Can you guess where ?" He saids starting to kiss down my neck.