Adham followed the girl instructions till he succeeded to get out from the hospital, he walked out till he find her car, he entered the car and she started driving "Good boy, you did a great job by listening to my instructions" she said teasingly, "How can anyone just ignore such an instructions specially when it is given by a girl like you???" she smirked then said teasingly "Oh you melted my heart with your words I can't", "Why did you help me???" he asked seriously "To be honest There is no reason for me to help you, but seriously, I don't know why I helped you, you can say you are just lucky" she replied with a smile, "Oh so I can say there is someone who fall for me so quickly" he asked teasingly, she felt nervous so she decided to drove silently "You didn't answer me", "Because you didn't ask anything that need to be answered" she replied smartly 'OH god this girl is impossible' he thought then said teasingly "That means you agree that you fall on my ropes", "Who said so??" she asked "YOU!!" he replied proudly, "I didn't say anything, NOW IF YOU WANT TO REACH SAVE GOT YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND LET ME DRIVE!!" she warned him, he smirked then asked "So you are freighting me???" she didn't answer instead she just showed him the same look "OK fine I won't say anything.... I swear" he assured her with a smile "That's better" she smirked then continued driving silently.

"JALAL... ADHAM!!!" Jodha yelled "Adham what Jodha???" he asked confused of her sudden reaction "I saw him now", "It's might be your imagination, he is in jail Jodha" he replied, "NO Jalal, I'm sure I saw him" she said nervously "OK, fine I will check" he replied again while picking his phone, he called one of the officers, he turned to her and hold her hand to lessen her nervousness, then answered "Hello Othman, how are you??"... "Fine anyway I wanted to ask Is Adham in Jail now???".... "Take your time" he looked at Jodha then tried to calm her "Don't worry love nothing will happen" she nodded. After around five minute Jalal reaction was changed "OH really fine ok I will talk with you later" he said then closed the phone he looked at Jodha then faked a smile and said "I told you he is in Jail don't worry" she relieved "Thanks God", "Jodha!! You don't need to worry from now on nobody will be able to harm both of you" he said while putting his hand on her tummy she smiled then thought 'I hope to tell you Jalal what is inside my mind but I can't...... I just can't.... I can't tell you that I'm afraid from your past.... afraid from your past to come on our present, I'm afraid that I will lose you, I'm afraid that something will happen and take you away from me, I'm just so afraid'

***Flash back***

Jodha entered someone office cabin angrily then with all her strength she throw some files in his desk and yelled "WHO DO YOU THINK YOURSELF IS TO BUY MY DAD BUILDING??? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HIM??? I THINK WE HAVE A DEAL THEN WHY YOU DID THAT???" Jalal turned his chair while laughing, He was totally drunk then gets up and went near her then said "When you insult Ruqaiya in such a way in front of everybody I don't only insult your father but your whole FAMILY put this in your mind MY WIFE" he plumped on her cheeks, she pushed his hand then warned him "Then you also put in your stupid little mind that if you come near my family again Jodha Bhramal will kill you DO YOU UNDERSTAND???" he chuckled then pulled her harshly then asked "So you are challenging Jalal Eddine Mohammad??? Or we can say you are challenging YOUR HUSBAND MRS MOHAMMED" he tighten his grip that her back got a little hurt "LEAVE ME!!! LEAVE ME NOW!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME" she screamed while trying to free herself "ANSWER!!", "YE..." he stopped her while kissing her forcefully she tried hard to get out of his grip till finally she succeeded, he smirked at her when she pushed him with all her strength and yelled "BEING YOUR WIFE DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FORCE ME ON SOMETHING" her eyes moist she turned and went out, he laughed out loud then said loud enough for her to hear him "This is nothing Mrs. Mohammed" he laughed again but this time louder and more evilly.

***Flash Back ends***

"JODHA!!! Jodha!!!", "HA.... YES" she came back to reality "Where you got lost suddenly??" he asked "No... Nowhere, I was just remembering something" she said with a fake smile "Which is??" he asked confused "Mmmmm... no.... nothing" words wasn't getting on her tongue "Fine.... OK don't tell me" he faked an annoyed tone "Jalal I was just thinking of our child that's all" she said while holding his hand and putting her head on his shoulder "Jodha!! I'm driving so don't hold me that way it's dangerous", "Don't worry nothing will happen especially when you are driving this way" she chuckled "What do you mean??", "Nothing, just that you are driving on twenty Jalal, so if we are that lucky we will be able to reach there after tomorrow" she broke into laughter, he gave her an angry look while saying "Hey.... This is safety for our child so don't speak so much and let me focus", she looked at him then said teasingly "Focus... focus very good Jalal, see there is a dog running over there, make sure you are slower than him ok???", "So you are teasing me??" he asked, "Teasing... who??" she acted innocent, "OH really as you are so innocent" he said statistically, "Jalal!!! Please ride a little faster!! You know just at least fifty, I don't want more please!!!" she begged "SHHH... no.... no way twenty is more than enough", "Effff... You know if I will go walking I will reach faster than riding with you" she said annoyingly "SHHHHH be quite now... I need to focus" he said while putting all his focusing on the road, she fumed angrily "You stay focusing Ok... while I will sleep because if I will stay awake I will kill myself", "HAHAHAHA so funny Mrs. Mohammed" he said statistically, she chuckled then rested her head on the seat.