He then shushed me and said-"Calm down , I believe you. From what happened last night I can probably believe anything right now."

He believed me.

Thank you god , I have some one that believes me.

I was so relieved I hugged him.

As I hugged him I felt him tense up .

I looked up at the redness on his face.

He was uncomfortable , I don't blame him.

I quickly let him go and said-"Sorry."

He seemed so out of it.

He then cleared throat and awkwardly said-"Umm it's ok , just never thought you'd even talk to me again. Then you just hugged me."

I didn't know what to say.

What would you say in a situation like this?

I just awkwardly nodded my head.

He then awkwardly asked-"Soooo are we good orrrrrrr..."

I then said-"We're good."

He then looked  at the ceiling and said-"Cool."

We then stood there for about a minute just staring at the walls and the ceiling.

Mendy then came up to us and said-"Please don't ever leave me with that asshole again."

She then noticed the awkwardness between us and asked-"Did I interrupt something?"

Josh then held his head down and slightly blushed.

Mendy then smiled and said-"Ohhh I think I did. So are you to like dating ? Cause I would totally root for you guys. You guys could be like #JARDY.Omggg that is so cute."

Josh eyes then widened in fear.

He then panicked -"Woah! Woah! Woah! I'm not gay and I will never be. So  that #JARDY  shit will never , and I repeat NEVER HAPPEN. Ever."

Mendy then cringed her face and said-"Damn Josh you don't have to be so harsh ."

He then held the bridge of his nose in irritation and said-"All I'm saying is that I'm not a faggot like Hardy or Kevin. So please , for God's sake please don't ever bring that up again."

Mendy then said-"Wow! Never new you were a homophobe."

Josh then turned to me and said-"I'm not homophobic , you know this Hardy , tell her."

Mendy then said-"Seems kind of homophobic to me , you should be lucky your even  talking to an awesome friend like Hardy  you discriminative prick."

Josh then shouted-"IM NOT HOMOPHOBIC !"

Will then said from a far-"Nothing's wrong with hating fags bro . Just admit that you hate them  so that she can stop arguing."

Josh then said-"But I don't."

Mendy and Josh kept going back and forth about Josh being homophobic are not.

Honestly , I don't care.

I really don't .

I just want to get out of this hell hole.

My thinking was then interrupted  by the sound of  a cry for help at the end of the hall way.

I turned and noticed it was Kevin.

He had stab wounds all over his body.

His wounds were so deep you could've seen the bone.

Kevin looked like he was tortured .

As he hopelessly pull himself on the floor towards I felt my heart sank.

I quickly ran to him then got down this level .

I began to panic .

OH SHIT ! OH SHIT! OH SHIT?

What do I do?

I then  took  off my shirt and began to put pressure on the wound that was bleeding the most.

He looked up at me and smiled.

He then said  in a raspy aching voice-"Hey cutie what's up ? Missed me?"

A tear ran down my cheek at the sound of his voice.

I then whimpered-"Not the the time to joke Kev."

He then said-"Im I dying?"

I then said-"No you are not. You are going to survive. Then we are going to get out of here. Then we are going to that pizza place you always took me to every Friday night. I just need you to stay with me , ok?"

He smirked and said-"You did miss me huh?"

He began to cough up blood and his skin began to turn pale .

I began to cry excessively .

I then whimpered -"No No No , Kev stay with me. Remember we have to go to the pizza where we had our first kiss under the moon light remember?"

He then painfully lifted up his hand to cuff my cheek and say-"Always remember that I love you."

Suddenly Josh and Will pushed me out the way and picked Kevin up and took him to a room where his wounds can be attended to.

Mendy held me as I cried on the floor.

If Kevin die I don't know what I'll do.

That's my first love.

He has to live so that we can make it out of this.

Where did he even go?

What happened to him?