Chapter One

Dans POV:

We had just arrived at the new Freddies' to prepare for Louise's birthday, as we walked through we saw the new versions of our old favourite anamitronics. "Aw!I remember you used to have a crush on that one, right?" Phil giggled before I tried to get him to be quiet.
"So, who are you inviting to your party?" I asked Louise.
"Lola, Hana, Sofia," She kept rambling on with some generic names. "And you're the only boys invited." She added. "I thought you had plenty of boy friends?" Phil said.
"Yeah, but me and P.J have the same birthday, and he invited all the boys first." Before Phil could say something like 'Aw thats too bad', I blurted out "Well, this party is going to be the best party EVER, and P.J'll be sooo jealous, because we're at the best place on earth!" Lou eagerly jumped up and down.
"C'mon, lets go look at some anamitronics!" Phil squealed.
"Your mum is waiting in the car, so lets do it quick." I said.

We passed all of the shiny robots, Phil adding some witty comment about my attraction to them along the way.. "I remember Dan saying he wanted to have se-" Phil started. As embarrassed as I am, I tried reminding him that Lou is ten. As we entered, I saw someone with blue clothes and bright yelllow glasses. "Er, hello. These are the anamitronics. And this is my son, Chris." Said the shadowy figure, pointing to a boy about my age, with brown spiky hair, white skin, -almost glowing- brown eyes and a small llama stuffed toy. "Hi.." The boy said, forcing a smile.