chapter one ♡

"Ew, why is she here." Another person that you passed on the streets exclaimed

"Shouldn't you be painting roses or something?" You heard Harry taunt you as he put an arm around.

"Shouldnt you be playing with Tinker bell?" You responded as you saw Harry run his hook down your cheek letting blood drip slowly down your cheek. As you threw your elbow into his stomach causing him to fall back. As you turned around but suddenly alot of pain came to your head as everything went black.

•••

"Damn, she hot,"

"Shut up!" You heard a person say as you heard him punch the other one. As you make the first move as you throw a punch to the persons nose causing them to fall back not getting a good look at him.

As you look up you see two girls a girl with long blue hair and a good sense of style. The other with Short Purple hair with her arms crossed across her chest, and two guys. One with long black hair with big muscles. And the other with white-ish and balck-ish hair but still cute getting up of the floor.

"Damn you're strong," he said

"You okay, Carlos?" Another voice said.

"Carlos his names Carlos," you thought

"What do you want from me?!" You yelled pulling out your knife from your belt.

"Woah, woah, calm down!" Carlos said throwing his hands up.

"Fiesty." The other long haired boy said.

"Who are you?" You questioned.

"I-im Carlos, Cruella De Vill's son," Carlos smiled with a shade of pink tinted on his cheeks.

"Im Evie, Evil Queen, you're super pretty we should hang out." The girl with blue long hair said as you smiled and nodded.

"Im Jay, Jafars son, also single." He said winking

"And I'm Mal, Maleficent's daughter," She smiled

•••

"

Bang!" You hear a loud noise close to your ear, as you wake up from your dream, as you see that your mother hitting a laddle on the side of your metal bed.

"Yes?" You say in an irritated voice as you get up.

"You're going on a field trip today!" Your mother said excitedly as she got your favorite throw bag with red hearts everywhere.

"What do you mean?" You say confused as you catch your bag.

"You're going to a school, in Auradon," your mother said as she fixed her hair.

"What!" You said as you jumped out of your bed and went over to your mother, "no way, im not going."

"Ah, too bad." She said as she walked over to you fixing your hair, "Oh, your friends and your boyfriend is going."

"Hes not my boyfriend."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Okay, listen here child you will go to school at Auradon and take the fairy god mother's wand, and come back here and bring it back to us. So we shall take Auradon for our own." Your mother said excitedly, as you smiled just thinking of making Auradon suffer.

"Finally!" You responded as you headed to your small bathroom and threw on your black leather pants with your red jacket like Mals. With your combat boots.

Ever since you heard all the stuff they did to your mom you wanted to take over the world and make everyone suffer.

As you ran to the stairs and slide down the railing to be greeted by one of your bestfriends. Jay catches you and carries you outside as you step outside you take in the scent of the isle as you hear childrens screams and cries for help.

Soon you notice Evie running up to you and hugs you as Jay throws your bag in the back.

"Hey Nor." Mal says as she scoots over and pats the seat in between her and Evie, as she throws in arm around you.

"Hey Norie!" Carlos says as he pulls you in tight and rests his chin on your head.

As you pull back you look around and see the whole inside of the limo filled with sweets as you grab a bunch of skittles in your hand and stuff them into your mouth. With Carlos and Jay pushing and shoving for the sweets.

Were going to take Auradon for our own.

So heres your first chapter should i continue?? Comment please