Chapter 2

Jo Jo hunked his horn outside. I grabbed my Gucci bag and my Ferragama belt. I walked outside and I see Jo Jo smiling out his car window.

Jo Jo: Wassup lil Bro!

Marco: Nigga this shit you about to give me that's wassup!

Jo Jo: Huh man...I say smiling and passing him the drugs.

Marco: Bet! 

Then I give him his Ferragama belt. Then we do our handshake then I start walking back in the house to get dressed to go sale some of this stuff.

Jo Jo ass cheap. Good thing Im his nigga because this stuff Is worth bout $2000 and all he wanted was a Ferragama belt? That shit too sweet.

When I got dress, I headed out with the Gucci bag full of the drugs and put my glock in my pants just in case a nigga think this shit sweet. I need to go to Englewood and 63rd St. cause that's where everybody gone want some bars and loud at.

I walked to Englewodd. It wasn't none but like 2 miles from my house. When I got there, I saw two niggas who looked like they were 18 or 20 chilling at my nigga Jo Jo cousin house. I walked in the yard and asked for Jo Jo cousin, Brook.

Brook came to the door and I automatically smiled.

Brook: Wassup nigga, I laughed.

Marco: Kmsl...Wassup Bro!

Brook: Wat you want?

Marco: Uhh. Well you want to buy some loud?

Brook: How big and how much?

Marco: A dime sack and 30!

Brook: Yea! How many you got?

Marco: I got 5 cuhh!

Brook: Bet! Give me 3 dimes!

Marco: Where my $90, then ill give it to ya.

Brook walked in the house to get his money. He came back out of the house and gave me 4 $20s and a $10! Then he reached for some in his pants! He pulled it out and it was a gun! I just froze where I was and hesitated to my strap! But before I could get it out, he laughed.

Brook: Im just playing lil nigga. Be safe out here in these streets bruhh!

Marco: Iight. Yo ass was bout to get lit up B! Dont be playin like that. Lol but im gone.

I left to go to the trap with the guys. While walking there, Mona called me.

Me: What you want?

Mona: Where you aaatttt?

Me: Headed to the trap.

Mona: Noooo....come to my house first.

Me: Nahh. Me and the guys about to go get in some.

Mona: Man you never have time for me.

Me: Its just 5:00. Ima be through there bout 7.

Mona: Ughh! Ok..call me wen you on the way.

Me: Ion know but bye.

*End of Phone Convo*

Im just making it to the trap. I knock on the door and all I smelled was loud. I guess i'll get high but before I get to Mona house.

After getting high, I looked at my phone and I saw Mona called 4 times and it was 6:24! I was too high to walk so I told Monkey to take me to Mona house. I hit her up before I went so I could make sure her moms was still gone.

Me: Mona!

Mona: Huh?

Me: Yo moms there?!

Mona: No she get off work at 11.

Me: Iight im on my way foo.

Mona: U high?

*I hung up*

Monkey pulled up at her house and I knocked on the door. She came to the door with a tile wrapped around her lower body with a Bra on and her hair was wet. I walked in and I sat on the couch. She went in the back to change into some clothes I think. So when she walked back there I sneaked behind her. She didn't know until she went in her room and I picked her up and threw her on the bed! I got on top of her so she won't move.

Me: Why Yeen speak wen I came through the door.

Mona: Lol. Ion know! Now get off of meeeya!

I got off her and began to look around her room.

Mona: Get ouuutt!

Me: Ok. Im bout to go back home then. Bye!

Mona: No! Stop! Come here you know I love you.

Me: Wateva.

Mona: You don't believe me?

Me: Nope

Mona: Well let me show you.

Ian know what she was doing. She took off my bag and sat it on the side of the bed. Then she took off the tile and I noticed she didn't have no panties on! My lil ass got excited but I didn't show. Then she took off her Bra. I just stood up and looked. Then she went down there and pulled my dick out. This bitch put her mouth down there and start sucking! Awe shit....this dumb Thot! I pulled my phone out my pocket and recorded her ass giving me top! Then I just played on the bed, on my phone, letting her do her thang!

I texted monkey and told him to come get me. After that, she told me to stick it in. I stuck it in and I stroked at least 20 to 25 times. Then I pulled out. She wanted to cuddle then. And we did!

I got my ass up...got my bag and walked out her room toward the front door.

Mona: Where you going?!

Me: Im gone Mo!

She ran out and grabbed me.

Mona: Noooo! Stay here and cuddle with me! Its only 9:15.

Me: Im gone. Ima see you later.

Mona: Ughhh!

I walked out and walked down the street and Monkey picked me up.

Monkey: Where you going?

Me: Im bout to gone head get to the crib!

Monkey: Ok. But you got any problems?

Me: Yea. This nigga named Darius been Instagram thuggin so im gone hit up his crib toma!

Monkey: Dang thats bogus as hell! You need me to take you there?

Me: On my momma it is!And yea that's cool.

Ye dropped me off at home and I walk in and my moms in the kitchen crying.

Me: Ma what's wrong?

Mom: You remember Kel?

Me: That nigga you use to go with?

Mom: Yea. He came today and I told him get out and we started arguing! Then he got mad and pushed me on the ground.

Me: You ok?

Mom: No...now my back hurt like bad.

I automatically went to my room and got ready for war. I loaded my glock with my bandana and put on my black hoodie with my cargo pants and my Safari foams. Then i put my gun, rope, tape and money in my Louis Vuitton bag. This nigga about to die tonight.

Me: Ma...where that nigga live?

Mom: 54th St.! Why?

Me: Cause im heading out with Jo Jo.

Mom: You not going no where.

Me: Watch!

Mom: Go sit yo ass down and stop trying to act hard.

I ignored her and called Jo Jo and told him everythang that happen.

*Ending of phone convo*

Me: Now im bout to go get that nigga for putting his hands on my momma!

Jo Jo: Bet! Im on my way lil bro!

I put my Beats on and waited for Jo Jo. Shit don got real as fuck fool.