⌊ ⚡STARTER⌉

OPEN TO ANYONE
people i want to roleplay
with//been meaning to drop
starters cus their great¡!
((and marvel and
dc are both great so i
don't mind a bit of a
crossover!♡))
- midtownsnap
- spidcrs
- flameson
- -greenarcher

OPEN TO ANYONEpeople i want to roleplaywith//been meaning to dropstarters cus their great¡! ((and marvel anddc are both great so idon't mind a bit of a crossover!♡))- midtownsnap- spidcrs- flameson- -greenarcher

IT WAS a brisk fall evening and the scarlet speedster was out saving central city once again. beatrice allen, also as the flash, zoomed through the bustling streets of the city to the location of the troubles. it was a blazing fire in a large apartment building. all were evacuated except for you. you were in the center of it all, unreachable to the fire men and the only means of exit for you is to jump out of the window of your apartment, which was conveniently on the nineteenth floor.

the flash has finally arrived on the location — and what was only seconds felt like minutes to bea. and what felt like minutes felt like hours to you. bea hurried her way up the building, to you so she could get you out of here. with a rasped out voice, "come, and hurry!" she demanded as she scooped you up in her arms and flew out the building just a few short moments before the entire place went up in flames.

"are you alright?" the flash asked as she carefully set you down on the ground. it was obvious you were in shock not only because of the fire — but because the flash normally doesn't stick around to talk to the people she saved. beatrice didn't know why, but she cared alot for you but hell — she's never even met you before. but she feels as if she can trust you already.