Chapter Two- Ink.

As Kate was drawing Sonya again, Kate realized

Ayano' uniform covered in blood

A weapon in her bag

Police sirens going to the school

There was only one explanation

Kate dropped her pin at the thought of it. As the ink spilled all over her desk and making the drawing of Sonya something she could never un-see.
Kate looked over to see Sonya dripping in ink. Her top turned black, the ink carried her now black skirt down to the bottom of the page. The ink dripping off the desk into Kate's lap. Yet she couldn't stop thinking that her sister, out of anyone, was a murder?
Kate finally got her thoughts straight and looked down at her page. Kate's eyes widened as she picked up the page. The ink was still dripping onto the desk which soon led to her lap. Kate threw the page into the corner of her room hitting the wall and making a mark of ink. Kate got up and ran to the bathroom to wash off the ink.
When Kate got to the bathroom door, it was shut. She saw a red hand print on the white door and drips of what looked like blood on the handle. Kate risked it and opened the door. Nobody was there, yet blood was everywhere. Kate slowly stepping to the sink, went to grab a towel, but as she reached for it, she felt a prick on her finger.
It drew hardly any blood, thankfully.
Kate reached down to see what it was, only to find a blood-covered knife. Kate threw it back and ran to her room as she slammed the door shut and locked it. Still covered in ink Kate went to bed...

(Again thanks you so, so much for reading!)