Chapter 2-I do love you

I need to talk to Brennen as everything is getting a little too much lately. I'm sick of fighting but I don't wanna lose him he is my everything and I don't wanna let him slip away. I need to do this today before it's too late and I do end up losing him because that would hurt more than anything. I remember the first time we met, I was a mess well I just got my heart broken.

*flash back*

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE BETHANY." Jack shouts
"EVERYONE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU JACK, YOU ARE A PLAYER. FUNNY THING IS EVEN YOUR BROTHER WARNED ME ABOUT YOU. UGH I HATE YOU." I shout crying as Jack's mouth flew open.
"Beth I'm sorry I do love you, I'm just angry please babe your my world." He said as I laughed.
"Oh here we go JACK YOU JUST ADMITTED IT PLEASE DON'T TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH. just get out." I shouted/ said.
"Beth." Jack said as I sighed.
"I said get out." I said as he wiped his tears.
"Please babe." He said as I laughed
" GET OUT NOW." I said as he left.

I can't just sit here and do nothing, maybe I'll so for a walk. I'd be walking for a little while now and it's about half one so no one is around. I decided to sit on the park beach and as soon as I sat down I started crying. Why didn't I listen to anyone? and why did I let myself fall in love with that fuck boy. Ugh I hate Jack Maynard so much but it's my fault I should of listen to Conor, well he was drunk so I thought he was joking but he was right. I thought I'd be the girl to change Jack and he told me I'd changed him and I really fell for it.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing on a park bench on her own may I add and crying." Someone said scarring me.
"An arsehole just broke my heart." I said as he laughed.
"Story of my life, I never can seem to find a nice girl these days." He said as I sighed.
"I know exactly how you feel." I said as he laughed.
"If I was your boyfriend I'd never brake a gorgeous girl like you heart. I'm Brennen Taylor btw oh wait I know you, Your Beth barker." He said as I laughed.
"Yeah I've also seen a few of your videos they are really good anyways Brennen I need to go." I said before standing up.

*end of flash back*

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I dated Jack Maynard for about 1 year before Brennen as I used to live in London and I moved to L.A with Jack and his brother Conor. But they moved back to London and let me keep the house that me and Brennen now share anyways I need to go speak to Brennen.

"Bren where are you?" I shout.
"In the bedroom." He shouts back.

Ugh I hate walking upstairs as we have so many stairs, shut up Beth you complain about everything these days.

"hey baby." I said walking into the room and sitting on the bed.
"Hello gorgeous do you wanna cuddle?" He asked as I got into bed beside him and cuddled into him.
"Brennen we really need to speak." I said as he sighed.
"Yeah and I know what you are going to say but I know we are fighting a lot lately but you are my world." He said as I laughed.
"No Bren I'm not breaking up with you I just want to talking about it." I said.
"Alright then go ahead princess." He said kissing my cheek.
"We fight about nothing these days and it's just getting too much remember we are not breaking up but I'm going to go to Brighton to stay with my best friend Saffron." I said as Brennen took a deep breath in.
"Bethany Jean Rose Barker I do love you and you know that right?" He said as I sighed.
"Of course i do but I just think it's best for the both us but if you need me you can call or text or if you really need to FaceTime me." I said as Brennen kissed me.
"You know what I like is weird you and Saffron are best friends but your not related and you have the same seconded name." Brennen said pulling away.
"Yeah I know I find it weird too but she is my everything and I don't give a shit what her last name is babes well I do because we like to tell people we are sisters. And they actually believe us because we have the same last name." I said as Brennen laughed.

We then continued to cuddle and watch a movie on Netflix but I really wasn't watching I was too busy staring at Brennen. What if he cheats on me and uses we were on a break as an excuse I know Jack would well he did then he told me he didn't love me anymore. Jeez Beth not every boy is like Jack plus Brennen loves you because he told you if he didn't he wouldn't be with you.

"What is this brake actually breaks us up?" Brennen asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Trust me babe it won't and I won't let it because I do love you, I'm just stressed and tired with all this arguing and it's not your fault." I said as he smiled.
"God I really do love you because you are just amazing." Brennen said as I kissed him.