Chapter 2

(Alex's POV)

I searched for Ariana in the studio. Moments later, someone screamed at my face which I screamed also as loud I could. I thought it was a ghost, But you know who it is, Ariana. She was laughing so hard while wearing a serial killer mask on her face. 

"You should've look on your face!" Ariana shouted and laughed.

"Well, okay you got me." I said and laughed, too.

"Phew! Okay, let's start the record!" Ariana said excitingly. She'll sing Daydreamin' since she said that Right There is done and Big Sean left already.

After the record, Me, Jones, Isaac, Ariana, Scooter, and the twins were fooling around and chatting about what are the next songs for the second album and other weird things.

Like a minute later, Alexa came. Yay!

I love Alexa because she's kind and nice and she's a great friend of Ariana. Nothing will keep them apart.

"Hey Alex!" Alexa said.

"Hey!" I greeted her.

Alexa and Ariana hugged each other.

"Ariana, what time is it?" I asked.

"Shoot, It's 8 pm already. We gotta go to dinner." Ariana said.

"Okay guys, That's a wrap for today." Scooter said. 

After we said our goodbyes, Me and Ariana were walking and chatting.

"So, when will you do a livestream and play some songs for the album?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking if I have some free time. You wanna be on it too?" She asked.

"Yeah! What will happen if your fans don't like your music?" I said.

"They'll love it! I just wish." Ariana said.

I nodded. After 12 minutes, We were home and I ran upstairs to check twitter.

I looked at my screen so wide because I just got a hundred thousand followers! Arianators followed me! I love them as much as Ariana does.

"Who wants to hear Ariana's album? :)" I tweeted.

"Me please!" An arianator tweeted me.

"We are dying to hear it!" Another one tweeted.

I heared Frankie screamed that we have to eat dinner as I faved some of the tweets.

"Ariana, Let's go! It's dinner time!" I said while I slap her butt while she was laying in her bed with her phone. 

"Yep! Okay, okay!" She said as she chuckled.

"Yeah, that's my revenge for your prank awhile ago!" I exclaimed.

"That was so funny by the way" She said as she laughed so hard.

We ran downstairs as we saw Frankie and Mom eating already.

"So, How's the songs in the album?" Frankie and Mom asked.

"Well, It's not yet done but you'll love it." Ariana said.

"How's school, Alex?" Mom asked

"It's fine, as usual." I said.

"Frankie was late to pick me up because he's hungry." I explained as Ariana and I laughed.

"I can't drive while i'm hungry" Frankie said. We all laughed as we eat.

After dinner, I showered and brushed my teeth and put my clothes on. After that, I checked on twitter, Tweeted things about the album how awesome it is and how they'll love it. A few hours later, Ariana asked me something. "Wanna switch beds?" Ariana asked with a smirk on her face. I chuckled and nodded. After that, we slept happily.

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Hey guys! I wanna know if this chapter is good. more chapters! just wait for the cliff hanger. =)))))