Chapter 1

(Alex's POV)

I woke up with Ariana's bed in the opposite side of the room. We both have full sized bed. Sometimes we switch beds for no reason. I love her. She's the best sister you can have. Of course, Frankie has his own room and he has Queen sized bed. Unfair. Lol. 

6:00 a.m

Shit. I have to eat breakfast and go to school. Frankie's picking me up everyday and after school, He drops me to Ariana's recording studio, then Ariana and I will walk home.

I ate breakfast with mom, Frankie and Ariana. We had pancakes and strawberries. "Hey, did you finished your homework? I didn't see you do it last night." Ariana asked. "I did it while you're recording your song." I explained. After breakfast, I brush my teeth and fix my hair. "Alex, Are you ready to go?" Frankie asked. "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute!" I shouted through where he is.

"I'm here." I said while going down to the stairs. "Okay let's go!" Frankie said happily. After a 30 minute drive, we're here in my school. I just wanna skip class and go to the studio, though. 

My best friend, Angel and Andy, are there already in the classroom.

After class. I waited for Frankie while talking to Angel about music and stuff. Frankie was there 20 minutes later. Oh Frankie. 

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I was eating at Toast! You know it's hard to drive while hungry, you know?" Frankie explained.

"Lol. So what will Ariana record today?" I said.

"I really don't know. Wanna call her and ask her?" Frankie asked. Actually, I wanna talk to Ariana since we haven't talked much today.

"Yeah! That wil be great!" I exclaimed with a smirk. 

Frankie lend his phone to me and I dialed Ariana's number. 

"Hello?" Ariana said.

"Hey Ariana!" I said happily.

"Hey Alex! How's school?" Ariana asked.

"It's fine." I said.

"So, why did you call?" Ariana asked.

"I wanna know what will you record today and asked if Jones and Isaac will be there." I explained.

"Oh. Well, I'll record Right There and Daydreamin' today. Jones and Isaac are here, wanna talk to them?" Ariana said.

"Oh yay! I love those songs!" I said.

"Hey, Ariana, We'll talk to you later, we're driving here, we might lose signal and I'm still hungry." Frankie said. I chuckled.

"Hahaha, Okay well, see you here, Alex!" Ariana said.

"Bye Ariana!" I said.

"Bye!" Ariana said. 

After the call, We reached the studio and Frankie and I said our goodbyes and he left. This is gonna be cool.

(A/N)

Gonna have more chapters! since i'm bored everyday,  i decided to do this.

how's the chapter? :) 

Ariana Grande's little sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें