22

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

lana and y/n were almost out of the school, until y/n realized she forgot her phone in her locker. she sign her and rolled her eyes in annoyance because how could she forget something so important.

"we're gonna have to go back, i forgot my phone" they turned around to go to y/ns locker. when they approached the locker it seemed as though it was open.

the girls eyed each other "that's funny, could have sworn you locked your locker when we left." lana opened the locker and some flower fell down in front of her.

"oooooo looks like your little friend left you some pretty flowers!" lana picked them up and while smelling them. she felt around in the flowers and found a card.

"i think this is for you madam" she placed the card in y/ns hand.

pretty flowers for a pretty lady
- b.

lana peered over y/n should to read what the card said. "he's a sweetheart. i wish i could find a guy like this."

"same here, i don't even know who he is let alone know what he look like. we only message each other, but most of his hint can apply to anyone at this school."

lana squeezed y/n shoulders into a side hug."i am going to help you find this mystery man. if anything he just gave you a clue, not everyone's name in this school has a b initial and is a boy. so that should put the odds in our favor."

"true, let's just hope he wasn't trying it play a trick on me."