Chapter 4: Cheater

"Y/N, a couple of us want to go out for a smoke and drink after shooting," one of the music video extras tells me. "Wanna join? It will help you loosen up," she says with a kind smile.

"I'd love to," I reply, knowing very well that I've only smoked a couple times and was an extreme lightweight.

"Yes! We finally got her to hang out with us!" Hannah, the extra, cheers, making the others join in with smiles and laughs.

"I'll see you in a few, Hannah. I wanna tell Kells I'm gonna head out with you guys," I laugh as I turn to look for him.

"Colson?!" I yell down the passageways of the abandoned warehouse they are filming the music video in. Since it was after hours and many of the directors and film crew had already left, I got really spooky vibes. "Colson?! C'mon, if you're trying to freak me out it's not going to work!" I joke and peak my head around the stairwell. I go silent, hoping I can maybe sneak up and scare the crap out of him instead. When I reach the bottom floor I hear muffled noises and against better judgement I decide to eavesdrop.

"Fuck, you're so hot," I hear a deep voice groan... Kell's voice. "You know I wanna take you right here babygirl, but Y/N is upstairs and I don't think she would approve," he says and chuckles.

"I don't give a fuck," a high pitched voice answers. "I'm Camila Cabello. If I want you here, I'm gonna get you here". Their laughter stirs together till all I can hear is the sound of my own heart beat.

"Fuck you, Colson. Fuck you you fucking machine gun kelly piece of-" my inner thoughts are interrupted when I hear Hannah's voice.

"Hey, we're gonna head to the roof now to do ya know," she brings an imaginary blunt to her lips and exhales. "Come on," she extends a hand out to me and I turn to wipe my tears away before linking my arm with her's. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Yeah. I just need to get fucked up," I reply, my body feeling empty and useless.

---3 Hours Later---

"We're gonna go now, Y/N. You sure you don't want a ride home?" Hannah asks, touching my arm gently. After getting through my fourth beer I spilled what I heard on the stairwell and she had tried her best to comfort me.

"No. I want to stay up here a while longer," I whisper. She nods and leaves, closing the rooftop door behind her after telling me not to do anything stupid.

Finally being alone, I let the sound of my heart break fill the warehouse.