four

I glanced in the mirror one last time. I picked up the hairspray bottle and put some more in my hair.

Sophia giggled beside me. "Wow you've almost used the whole can,"

I look at her through the mirror. "Very funny miss 'I don't have to worry about my hair because I keep it short',"

She smiled. "Well that's true,"

We were both currently standing in my bathroom and getting ready for the party. We had about ten more minutes till we planned on leaving. All the guys were downstairs waiting and getting ready as far as I knew.

Sophia and I were putting the finishing touches on our makeup. We already discussed with Millie that we would meet her at the party.

"So you look gorgeous as ever, what's the deal with that tight dress?" Sophia asked.

"No reason," I giggled. "I just liked it and I've been saving it for a special occasion."

She giggled. "You mean for Wyatt?"

I stopped putting on my mascara and looked at her. "What?" I said stunned.

"Come on, y/n, I've seen the way you look at him. It's like your in a day dream."

I giggled. "Are you sure you have your facts right? The Wyatt Oleff." She was right I really admired him, but what she said about me? That can not be true! I hope no one else has noticed.

"Positive. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating, but I was just describing the way he looks at you. That's a fact." She said in 'a matter of fact' way.

I giggled. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"They're probably waiting for us down there, we should get going." I suggested.

"Okay! I'm ready if you are."

"I am."

We made our way out of the bathroom and into my room, we got our purses that were laying on my bed and headed toward the bedroom door.

As we were walking down the stairs, I heard the guys talking in the living room.

The stairs led us right into the living room so I saw them all at last. They were all crowded around talking.

Their attention was now turned to Sophia and I.

"Well there they are! Are you girls finally ready?" Finn asked.

I giggled.

"Finally," Sophia smiled.

"Okay let's go!" Jaeden said walking towards the front door.

We all followed him out the door. I was last and I shut and locked the door behind us since no one else was home.

I was slightly behind everyone so when I reached them near the car, I heard them arguing.

"What wrong?" I asked.

"There's not enough room." Finn said.

I quickly did the math in my head and as soon as I was going to say something else. Everyone ran to get a seat.

Jaeden and Finn were in the front and Sophia and Jack were in the back. Wyatt was the only one still standing beside me, as everyone else was claiming their seat.

"Well looks like your with me," Wyatt said glancing at me.

He got in his seat and I sighed and sat in his lap. Here comes the comments.

Sophia was by the window
and Jack was in the middle.

"Awe look, y/n's blushing!"Jack grinned.

I just ignored his comment before I said something I regretted.

This should be fun...