Chapter 10: What The Hell?!?

I'm back!

Aika's POV
Today I woke up with another bad feeling. I got dressed in a white tank top with black shorts and black converse. I left my apartment. Yes, apartment. I live alone. I walked to school without the girls because they left without me. When I reached the school I was late. Like an hour late. Well that what I get for sleeping in! As I walked down the halls I managed to bump(literally) into Jake. I landed flat on my back.
"Hey are you ok?" He asked
"I'm fine" I say as I got up.
Then he just started to annoy me. A lot.
"Grrrr" I was growling now. Great. Just great.
"Awww did I get you mad?"he asked in the most annoying teasing voice there ever was.
Then he started again. Ugh! I swear I wanna jump off a cliff cause of this idiot!
"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!"I screamed at him. He looked like he saw a ghost when he looked around me. I looked around too and saw shadows all around me and glowing white butterflies flying around. My jaw dropped to the floor.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?" Jake yelled.
The bell rang and the shadows and butterflies disappeared. I looked at him and ran as far away as I possibly could. I managed to run all the out of the school, into the woods, and to a Sakura tree that was 2 miles away from the school. I sat down under it and hugged my knees, shaking furiously. My memories of events like this flooded my mind. One word stood out from the rest of the memories. Freak.

Jake's POV
She ran out of the school. I stood frozen for a second. Then I ran after her as fast as I could. She was fast. As I ran, I thought back to the darkness and glowing white butterflies. I don't think she noticed her eyes went black. I could do the opposite. White light and black beetles with my eyes glowing white. I wonder what gave her those powers. She can't be a puff because she would have recognized us immediately and sent us away.
After running for about 2 miles, I finally found her. She was slumped down on the tree, hugging her knees and shaking. She seemed to be remembering something. I decided to read her mind to see what it was. Yes. I can do that. I saw her memories. She was little and the magic she used back in the school had flared up. Kids screamed and ran away in fear, while she begged them to come back saying she won't hurt anyone. Then I think it showed the next day. People beat her up and called her a freak. Freak. Heh. Just like me. I walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. I just realized that she was crying. But I remembered I had to act dumb and pretend I didn't see her memories.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her gently.
She sniffles and looks up at me teary-eyes. Then does something unexpected.
She. Hugged. Me. What the hell. I sighed. And hugged her back.
We stayed like that for the rest of the day until night. Then we fell asleep.

*peeks around corner* heeeey. I am so sorry for not updating. Gomensai. I meant to update sooner but I didn't and I got no excuse. Pleas don't kill me! Anyway! How did u like the chapter it ended with a fluffy moment! Welp bye peeps!
                                                       -Aika