moving in

Toni

A few weeks back Ken ask me to move in with him n I told him yes so today is the day * my parents approved of him*

Kenny : Toni hurry were going to be late if you don't hurry

Toni : I am coming Ken beauty takes time .

Toni outfit

Kenny

When I saw Toni in tht dress my heart just skipped a beat she looked so sexy in tht dress especially her breast

Toni : how do I look is it too much

Kenny : * stairs at Toni head to toe* mhh baby you look great

Toni : thank you let's get going

Kenny : ok * picking up Toni suitcase n putting it in the car * * opening the door for her * my queen

Toni : ur such a gentleman thank you .

Kenny * close Toni door n goes to the driver side n drive * so Toni are you excited to come live with me

Toni : * looking out the window*

Kenny : Toni can you hear me * creasing her tights*

Toni : huh wht were you saying I was just thinking over some things

Kenny : * chlucking * I ask if y were excited to come live with me

Toni : yes I am really excited I mean I can start my career off in LA I get to sleep next to you ever night

Kenny :mhh n make alot of love too .n it will just be me n you cause Nichole got the kids for summer .

Toni: tht is nice do you always think about sex Ken * chlucking *

Kenny : * laughing* no baby only wen I am around you I do .

*15 minutes later*
THE EDMONDS HOUSE

Toni

Wen we got their Ken came n opening the door for me n then he got the suitcases out of the car n then we went in the house took a shower n I went downstairs to began cooking.

* Downstairs *

Kenny : mhh * rapping his hands around toni waist * it smells good in hear what you cooking my sexy girlfriend .

Toni : I am cooking yama ,rolls , chicken ,n greens .

Kenny : ok that sounds good to me cause I am hungry * kissing on her neck* wht is my desert.

Toni : mhh Ken that is my week spot I am cooking baby 💟 . What you wan for you desert.

Kenny : you * putting his hand up her robe *

Toni : baby don't start u can't have me because you had me the night before .

Kenny : baby come on I have something to show you .

Toni : I am cooking I can't come now .

Kenny : come on it won't take long * holding her hands n leading her to their bedroom

Toni : aww Kenny it's beautiful I love it .

* If you wonder what it is he got her a  it was a white rose  with a ring in it

The ring

Kenny :  I am gald you like it  . It's a promise ring * rapping his hands around her waist  * ur weeding ring is more bigger than that n it's coming soon baby girl .

Toni : * rapping her hands around his neck kissing him * if you know much I love you baby .

Kenny : show me ...kissing ...in the  shower ...kissing her .

Toni : maybe later * kissing back which turns into a full blown make out session only need for air pulled them back * I still have  to finish cooking  * getting out his grip *

...After they finish eating toni went to bed while Kenny was up planning a date so he can meet up with her parents yo ask them for their blessings .....

Kenny

I am so happy Toni moved in with me I am planning to make her my wife very soon n hope that we can make alot of babies together .

... Sorry the story so short trying to find more things I can put in my story ...