Chapter 18

**Nashs POV**

We got a call that Alex was in the hospital. Me and Cam drove there as fast as we could.

"NASH SLOW DOWN!" Cameron said frustrated.

"NO."

I kept my eyes on the road.

Tears filled my eyes.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT NASH." Cameron screamed

'I KNOW, OKAY?"

When we arrived, we told the lady Alex's name, and we went to floor 5 rool 764.

I walked in and she was hooked up to a machine, and she was awake. What?

She started crying, and her sister let us talk.

"Alex?" I cried grabbing her hand.

Cameron grabbed her other one.

"WHATS THIS MACHINE DO?" I started freaking out.

"Nash.. Im sorry." she cried

"Cameron, i'm sorry too."

"ALEX WHATS GOING ON."

"T-this is life support. It's giving me life just to say goodbye to you guys. They're taking me off soon, Nash. Im sorry t-this shouldnt have happened." she cried.

"alex please dont do this. ALEX PLEASE JUST STAY ALIVE FOR ME!" I cried, looking over at cameron who was balling his eyes out, grasping her hand tighter.

"Nash, Im sorry. I love you, This shouldn't have happened. Im sorry, I love you, so so so much. Remember that? I know our relationship didn't last long, but I promise you, when we meet again someday, we can be together." she cried. 

she turned to Cameron

"And Cameron. I was torn between you two. I had feelings for Cameron, but my feelings for Nash were stronger. I love both of you, but Nash, you were the one I wanted."

The nurse came in, as well as her sister whos eyes were puffy, like she'd been crying for years.

"Its time, Alex."

the nurse said in a sad tone.

"I love you all."

I ran to her and kissed her one last time, as well as cameron.

"Until we meet again." she smiled.

I tried to stop the nurse, but her sister help me back. Cameron did too, and it was almost impossible.

"WAIT STOP!" I turned to see Sophie, Gilinsky, and Johnson. They all were puffy.

"Can we say our goodbyes?" Johnson sniffed.

"Make it quick. Five minutes. She said while walking out of the room.

Sophie started freaking out.

'ALEX PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"

She cried. Gilinsky held Sophie, and hugged Alex.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Alex, Please dont go." he said between sniffs.

"I have too." She cried.

"NO YOU DONT! THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING." Johnson screamed.

"I already asked, there's nothing." she sighed.

Johnson cried. 

The nurse came back in.

"I cant wait any longer, im sorry. It's time. For real."