36 • first performance

Começar do início

"Don't be nervous," he cooed as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"We-"

I heard a very loud scream, interrupting me again as I stopped talking, my eyes wide.
"STOP." By the pitch of the scream, I already knew it was Mark.

I glared at the blondie, bringing my attention back to my camera as I continued speaking.

"I'm here with all the boys," I grinned, the boys popping out of now where as they appeared next to Joey and I, staring into the camera frame.

"Hey fam," Blake said, fixing his hair as he looked at the camera.

"Is cotton eyed joe watching this?!" Weston exclaimed at my camera, my free hand shoving him slightly.

"Ow, no mate," I whined as the boys laughed.

"Well guys, i'll be back soon. Stay tuned for the rest of the video," I said before turning off my camera.

~

"NEW YORK," I screamed into the microphone from back stage, all of the fans screaming in return.

"HEY GUYS," Joey said with as much excitement, the fans screaming even louder.

"Five, four, three-" we cheered, the fans soon joining in as they screamed, almost deafening me.

"Two, one!" we called out before running onto the stage, all of the lights flashing in every directions.

Pretty girls by Maggie Lindemann and Cheat Codes was playing loudly in the background, the boys and I jumping around, mostly making a fool of ourselves.

~

〰️ Four hours later 〰️

The concert has officially nearly ended. Our meet and greet is after the concert for VIP only, my nerves forming all over again.

During the four hours we did games to entertain the fans, danced, the fans made Joey and I kiss in front of everyone, sang; well Mark and Zach sang, everyone convinced me too but I always answered with no.

"Okay guys, this is our last song, so get pumped!" I shouted into the microphone, probably deafening the supporters, another song playing loudly from the speakers, the boys and I jumping around.

As the beat dropped, confetti and balloons exploded from all places, the fans going crazy, making me smile.

The concert had officially ended as the song came to an end. It was time for our meet and greet, my heart beating faster as we said our last goodbyes to the fans.

"See ya guys! We love you!" we all shouted at the screaming supporters from the stage.

The fans screamed love you's, bye's, marry me and all sorts as we left the stage.

"That was amazing," I huffed as I ran my hand through my now sweaty hair, my face falling in slight disgust.

"It was," Charles grinned.

"I knew you would love it," Joey smiled at me, his hazel eyes sparkling.

All of the boys hugged me before we made our way to the meet and greet booth.

All of the fans were already lined up, big excited grins across their faces as some squealed.

My first fan approached me with watery eyes and a bright smile.
"Hi," she said on the verge of tears.

"Aw, don't cry," I cooed as I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you," she mumbled onto my shoulder.

"I love you too," I smiled as I rocked us back and forth.

~

The meet and greet was officially over; overall I think it went really well. The fans were so sweet, some cried and some were over excited or nervous.

It was an amazing experience and I am ready for the next nine concerts we have left.

It was around 10pm and myself and the boys were all on the two queen beds in our conjoined room watching tv. Joey's arm was around my shoulder as I cuddled to his side.

"Thank you so much boys," I smiled shyly as I looked at them. 

"For what?" Blake questioned with a smile.

"For this," I gestured around the room, glancing out the window, the night dark yet busy in New York. "Thank you for allowing me to tag along on this tour."

Multiple comments and compliments left the boys mouths, my smile growing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm so close to 1k reads rfiejwj thank you so much guys! I'm literally speechless right now :'))

- Chloe 🥀