"You are right" I say as I walk in the restaurant.

'God I hate this job' I say to myself as I hurriedly rush to the staff changing room to change into my uniform.

TINA'S is not a very big restaurant but it has a lot of customers yet our boys managers to pay us change money that he calls 'salaries'.

What a greedy man he is.

I walk to the notice board to check for any new information.

"What?" I yell whisper.
What is this?
How can I be on duty even today?
I have been on duty for the past three days now which is still not right.
One can only be on duty a day, that means more tables to serve, more tables to clean and more ass whores to deal with.

I am now getting the feeling that my Boss not fond of me.

I sigh and walk to the tables to get more insults from rich people like I have been getting for the past days.

'I hate this job'

I wonder why people want to eat this much as early as 7 in the morning.
This mostly goes to the Knight's family who comes to eat here every morning, never late always on time. 7 AM on the dote and they are in the restaurant.
This family is weird.
I wonder what work keeps them busy all night that they have to eat this much in the morning.

Why are all the cute boys always crazy? Well except my Jacob.

I look at my wrist watch and it is thirty minutes to 8 PM.

"Ahhh" I sigh, almost time to go.
I am so tired, I have been serving and cleaning tables all day without getting any help.

Why do the girls here hate me?
Anyways I feel like I ask myself too many questions and that is tiring too.

The door bell dings signalling that someone just entered the restaurant.
I rise my head to look at my new customer and I freeze in my spot the moment we lock eyes.

I can't believe this.

Walking towards me with a full smile on their face.
I do not move.

"Bella" they say acknowledging me.
I swallow and force a smile which I fall at, the shock is just too much.

"Verona" I say in a nervous manner.
Her threat still fresh in my mind.
'If you ever hurt Jacob's feelings, I will find you and I will kill you'
I shiver and shake my head.

I mean who in their right sense would threaten someone's life just like that.

"Oh, just call me Vero" she says with a smile that I can not tell if it is genuine or not.

"OK" I say  "please have a sit" I continue helping myself sit down too.

"Thank you" she says and swiftly sits herself down on the bar stool.

"How are you?"she asks.

" am_ well am fine " I say composing myself.

There is an awkward silence.
Before Verona breaks the silence.

"Okay, it was great seeing you again. I will tell Jacob that I did as I was told" she said and rose from her seat.
"I did check up on you like he asked me too, well more like threatened. That bastard, I am no baby sitter he should know that better than anybody else" she said the last part more to her self than to me.

Jacob asked her to check up on me, but why?
I mean why couldn't he have just called me.

She takes out her phone from her leather pants and checks if for some time.

What's up with this girl and leather?
It makes her look bad ass.

"Anyways, I will tell Jacob that I found you still kicking and still  alive" she paused and stared a particular man who was dressed in a blue suit seated at the table in the Connor.
She has been staring at him for a minute now.

She turned to me and said "still alive for now." And with that she turned and left the restaurant.

Well that wasn't creepy at all.
I say to myself as I stand up from my seat and head to the dress room.

'Finally! " I shout.
I can now go home.